“Second time is even better”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This is our second time to Si Como No and I can't wait to come back for a 3rd trip. Dog and kid friendly, this special gem is a must. I loved room 8 which included a loft bed for my two boys. They thought that was simply magical. The beach is beautiful and isolated...perfect for dogs, kids, or a romantic getaway. Love this place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Marti L, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

A third time is even better!!!

Thank you for your recent stay at Si Como Inn we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We work hard for our reviews and are working to become Flagler beached #1 Vacation destination.
We look forward to your return!!

There are newer reviews for Si Como No Inn

Reviewed March 9, 2014

i spent a week at si como no inn with my family and i must say the ladies who run it our great they offer so many fun things to do from kayaking, surfing and even catching crabs my kids had a blast. the whole family loved the tiki bar and colecting shells on the beach. id love to go back for a quiet get away for me and my fiance its was sooooo wonderful. ive stayed at 2 other places down there and they dont compair to SI COMO NO INN its a must see and do :-)

Room Tip: any room is great its a wonderful experience all around
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 705carrie

Thanks guys for taking the time to review our inn. We are honored.

looking forward to your return!!

Marti @ the iNN =)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Marty, you're place is a gem! I love it there and would in fact live there year round if I could! Smiles! I have returned several times because I leave rested, relaxed and refreshed. The eccentric beachy feel is wonderful. Each room has character and it is easy to experience something new every time. I highly recommend Si Como No Inn and will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank lmlight2

Awaah, Thanks!!

We love hearing such things from our guest. We work hard for our reviews and are working hard to become Flagler Beaches #1 Vacation destination, but we can't do it with out you!!

Looking forward to your return!

MArti @ the iNN =)

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I loved my stay in the north end of Flagler Beach :-)
I live nearby and was looking for a little getaway for a day and a night and discovered this adorable spot on A-1-A just as I was entering Flagler Beach traveling south from St. Augustine. The rooms are decorated just like home with cute hand-painted sayings and colorful towels to brighten the place. We enjoyed the hammocks outside. My family can't wait to go back and have asked if we can live there for the summer! I would recommend this delightful little home-away-from home to anyone.

Room Tip: Room one is closest to the ocean and after the traffic slows in the evening, you can hear the waves...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for such a great review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!!

Looking forward to your return!!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Friendly! Clean! Colorful! Due to not much choice....relatively expensive ($125 .... And ONLY CASH) The room (6) was very dark...we had to have every light on in room and the door open to not feel like we were not in a cave. The king sized bed against the wall was too much (plus the table, two chairs,oversized chair, two chests) and we felt cramped!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank S B

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations, we work hard to accommodate our guest. I have never had anyone refer to room # 6 as dark or received any negative feed back on it at all. It is one of our premier rooms? perhaps you would had been happier in one of our more colorful rooms. We hope you will give us another chance=) We would like to offer you a free night=) Please call 386 864 1430 to receive your free night.

Looking forward to making your vacation More than you expected!!

Marti @ the iNN =)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I love this place. It is beautifully decorated and feels like home away from home. It has everything you would need for a laid back relaxing time at the beach. My room was so cozy and comfortable and very, very clean. I definitely would come back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Awaaah!! Thanks guys. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, we hope to you again soon.

till then we'll keep the sun shinin for ya=)

Marti @ thre iNn =)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Best little resort on the East Coast of Fla. Marti will treat you like Family. I will be back next time in Flagler Beach. Beautiful views of the ocean, relaxing, comfortable laid back place!!!!! Pet Friendly!! Plenty of stuff to do for your whole family or just a weekend get away!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Room 3 was Great!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our iNn . We are happy to hear we met your expectations, we work hard for our reviews and and working to become Flagler beaches #1 Vacation destination. Thank you for your support.

Marti @ the iNn =)

We ARE what you come to the beach for!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
The White Orchid Inn and Spa
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!