“Nice getaway from Orlando”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“Nice getaway from Orlando”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

we found this "by the sea" jewel because it was dog friendly. We enjoyed our stay very much. The room is a bit small, but very clean and we liked being able to enjoy our own food and drinks with a small place to sit with fridge and microwave. I loved the tlle floors and had our own personal broom to keep the floors swept. If you are lucky to encounter Joe when you are there, it will definately be to your advantage. I had a bad fall in the parking lot and had it not been for him, I would have probably had to leave and return home that day (we had just arrived). He was quick to assist with ice packs and helped me back to the beach with dog intow and carried things over for us also. He helped up set up our tent and even drove to the store for my personal bottle of Alleve. THAT is extraordinary service. He alwasy used "my pleasure" and that was music to my ears. He came to our rescue, not once but several times during our 24 hours. We did leave early due to rain and the sprain, but will definately return when the opportunity is there. I hope the owners recognize how luck they are to have him on their staff, and if he moves to Orlando, I hope he will come to work at our Hotel.

Room Tip: expect small, don't bring so much stuff
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Santorini861
sicomonoinn1, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review.. I am so happy that Joe was able to help you, We take pride in our guest and appreciate them when they are here with us. To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Shelly @ the iNN:)P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Hawthorne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great place for your 4 legged family. Plenty of room for them and if they are well behaved they can hang out with you at the Tiki Hut for watching the football game and cooking. The beach walkway to the "dog friendly" is right across the street for easy access. Kayaks are also available to meander thru the inter coastal canals. Staff very friendly and accommodating. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Valleydebby
Thank you so much for your review.. To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

It was a last minute decision at the end of my vacation and I was pleasantly pleased with my stay. I would recommend to anyone, but those who have pets, what a delight!! Not only can they come with you to the Inn, they can go to the beach with you!! The staff and owners where very accommodating, thoughtful, and a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a quaint, peaceful place to stay, come join them in their many activities available or just to relax.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stacey Y

Middleburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We visit Flagler Beach often, this was our first stay at Si Como No Inn and it wont be our last. The owners are very friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. The beach is right across the street, and as always a very peaceful visit to Flagler beach. From lounging on the hammocks to cruising on the intercoastal in the kayaks this is the perfect getaway, not to mention its pet friendly which is important for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank raine671

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had several people back out of the vacation last minute. Boy were they sorry! This place is my ideal getaway. The beach is beautiful, the location is perfect and the staff was awesome. My only gripe is that I couldn't move in permanently. Will be coming back for sure.

Room Tip: I was in #6 and I have no complaints whatsoever. Look for the creepy little wicker man on the shelf...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Brooksville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I are business owners and needed a break from the stress. This wonderful place delivered just what we needed!! The décor in the room was peaceful and calming to the soul. All of the hand painted signs with quotes added a charm to the experience. My favorite quote was "Timing is everything...you can't live 2 day 2 morrow" This really spoke to my heart and allowed me to enjoy and savor each day. The beach was beautiful and we were allowed to bring our Chihuahua Chico! We will be back! We plan to stay again in December and bring family this time! If you are looking for peace and fun this is the place!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Orange Park, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We came here with another couple for three nights. This is not a fancy place but has just enough character to make you feel at home. The bed was comfortable in rm5 and we had a small sink, microwave and small frige. The ac worked well and the bathroom was sufficient for our stay. We brought steaks and burgers to cook on the grill that they provide for patron use. The tiki hut is where we hung out at night with other people who were staying there. The tiki hut has some basic utensils and dishes and a huge bar to sit around. It also has a television. We played some music from our phones and everyone seemed to enjoy the outdoor living space together. We found no need to leave the property except and ice run and then found out they had ice in a big freezer in the storage space for purchase. Many people had their dogs and everyone was courteous in the handling of their pets. Even though this property is right on A1A you really didn't notice any traffic sounds. We will definitely try to come back here and maybe bring several couples with us next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MsCleen
Thank you so much for your review.. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and the Tiki Hut for outdoor pleasures..To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach Motel
Flagler Beach Motel
#4 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!