“Laid Back and Relaxing”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Orange Park, Florida
“Laid Back and Relaxing”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We came here with another couple for three nights. This is not a fancy place but has just enough character to make you feel at home. The bed was comfortable in rm5 and we had a small sink, microwave and small frige. The ac worked well and the bathroom was sufficient for our stay. We brought steaks and burgers to cook on the grill that they provide for patron use. The tiki hut is where we hung out at night with other people who were staying there. The tiki hut has some basic utensils and dishes and a huge bar to sit around. It also has a television. We played some music from our phones and everyone seemed to enjoy the outdoor living space together. We found no need to leave the property except and ice run and then found out they had ice in a big freezer in the storage space for purchase. Many people had their dogs and everyone was courteous in the handling of their pets. Even though this property is right on A1A you really didn't notice any traffic sounds. We will definitely try to come back here and maybe bring several couples with us next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MsCleen
sicomonoinn1, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review.. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and the Tiki Hut for outdoor pleasures..To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Shelly @ the iNN:)P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great casual place to stay with your dog. Clean and across A1A from beach. Wonderful staff. Had great fun, only wish it had stopped raining! Was nice to have the canopy and picnic tables to sit under while it was raining. Nice tiki bar for guest use. TVs are out dated, but who needs a TV when you're at the beach?!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 914Shawn
Thank you so much for your review.. You are right when you say who needs the TVs when you have the ocean and Tiki Hut lol :)P So happy you enjoyed your stay..To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Jacksonville
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had a wonderful stay the bed was so comfortable watching surf camp was so much fun just hearing the laughter and joy from the children was a treat. Everyone who brought their dogs were so nice and friendly Dogs need a vacation too. I wish I had the money to stay longer and sooner. I have been to costa rica 3 times and this motel definitely has the flavor of that country. I liked the gift shop. I liked the privacy. I can,t think of anyway things could be better as this is the best Diane Pelletier

Room Tip: each is unique and dependant on how many are staying
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Diracine
Thank you so much for your review.. To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers thoroughly enjoyed our little cottage #8. The little porch swing was my hang out to unwind. The beach is unpopulated and absolutely stunning. It is not the Hilton, but it is just like home. Will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 2854diane

Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I wanted quaint/quirky/different and I got it. I will be back!!!!! This place is too cute for words. 50's style beachfront motel that is decorated and updated to die for. And pet friendly to boot! Got my "fur fix" and didnt even have any of my own dogs with me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank ReneeGarrisonCrensha

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a great time playing with our dog on the beach, walking to the cafe about a 1/4 mile away for breakfast, and visiting the local attractions. Flagler in general was a quite little town, even in the middle of summer, and perfect for a low key vacation. The Si Como No is a friendly place with an eclectic atmosphere that is fun and enjoyable. The rooms are clean and were a fine size for a couple with a large dog (75 lb). There's an outdoor area if you just want to be lazy, a bar, and plenty of games. We spent some time indoors because of rain and it was still nice.
While not the fault of Si Como No, we had the endless barking dog as a neighbor. Our dog rarely barks so after hours and hours it got a bit tiresome. I'm not naive to think there wouldn't be a barking dog, but the potential exists for you to share a wall with one as well. Other than that we had a great time, enjoyed our stay, and would consider returning if we went back to Flagler.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review.. Im so sorry to hear about the barking next store to you during your stay. We do try real hard to accomadate guest that do not have pets to be apart from those that do. I wish I can know when we have a late barker or not lol so that I may accomadate a little differently:)P To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The motel is quaint, clean, and dog friendly !! We love the access to the beach, use of bicycles, fully stocked kitchenette in the room and the Tikki Hut complete with a grill, bar, TV, fire pit, picnic tables and tools to prepare your meals! We could have kayaked, but decided to ride bikes instead. The staff were friendly and responsive to our needs. The rooms were quiet and we enjoyed sitting out in the hammocks reading in the mornings. The motel is just a mile north of the Flagler Pier and has quick access to several nice, unique restaurants for those times when you might not want to cook!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach Motel
Flagler Beach Motel
#4 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!