“Excellent laid-back spot for family interaction and pets”
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Third stay, and all have been charmed. Beach access, shared kitchen, friendly staff and nearby coffee shop were all big pluses. Flagler Beach is unique for its small-town feel, great restaurants, and location between ocean and inland waterway.

Room Tip: Rooms are each unique, with local artists' work. All three I've stayed in were lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so very much for your review. I do love Flagler Beach also for their unque resturants adn the community feel. Look forward to your return soon:)P

Reviewed May 13, 2013

i go only to Si Como No to stay! Marty the owner is wonderful making sure everyone who stays is at home and has everything you need. sweet rooms, you can sit and relax without the crowds. walk across the street onto the beach.....or watch the sunset from your room. stop pick up something for the grill and eat under fully stocked outside kitchen area. Nothing bad to say about this place.....come and see it for yourself!

Room Tip: room 1 has a sitting area facing the beach room 5 has a king size bed, all room are welcoming and...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
sicomonoinn1, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review.. To show our appreciation I would like to give you a $25.00 off your next stay:)P

I look forward to your return:)P

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I just spent my birthday weekend at the Inn for the second year in the row. Needless to say, next year is already booked. The place is clean, very cozy and the beach and water access is awesome. The staff can not be more friendlier and me and my friends love the Tiki hut. I have been staying with Marti and co. for a few years and the more times I visit the more I want to go back. If it was closer to work I would stay at the inn every weekend. I am a neat freak and very picky. I have absolutely no complaints. I can honestly tell you. I highly recommend the Si Como No for your next vacation or weekend getaway.

Room Tip: I have stayed in every room. Room 2 has the best hammock.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We look forward to your Birthdays here with us:)P

See you soon again,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The friendlest place in town. Clean, cozy, we have been there several times and have never been disapointed, plan on going back every year. The manager is always helpful, acommadating, and very kind, we love it and suggest everyone spend time there.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so very much for your review. I look forward to you returning and any way that I can help to make your stay the best:)P

Reviewed April 29, 2013

lI love staying there, great beach, Kayaks, Hammocks , Very friendly and pet friendly, love the Fire pit at night, bring wood, all while you hear the waves crashing on the beach and the wind a blowing all night didnt use the ac, the Tiki hut is perfect for cooking for a group do it yourself, only 8 rooms plan early

Room Tip: self serve beach front bring your own coolers n food, no service needed
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so very much for your review, We look forward to you returning soon and getting away from the rat race once again lol..

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Once again about 20 of us booked all the rooms at Si Como No for our annual get together for Ralph and Tom's birthday. I can't say enough about Shelley and what a great job she does. The rooms are clean and very colorful and they make you feel right at home. The beach is right across the street, so you don't even have to drive anywhere once you get there. There's a grill you can cook on so if you want to bring your own food and save money, everything is there. I highly recommend your next vacation be at Si Como No if you want a nice relaxing vacation on the beach.

Room Tip: If you have a group of 4 or more, I would recommend rooms 7 & 8 but all the rooms are nice and c...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so very much Annett for your review, I always look forward to all of you coming and having a blast. You treat me like one in the group and its always so much funn. I look forward to another year to all get together:)P

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I hate to say it, because I don't want to find the place full when I want to return, but this is a terrific little spot. It is *slightly on the expensive side, but everything is so colorfully decorated, and the beach is right across the street, so it's hard to complain. The place is run very casually, and the atmosphere is very friendly. There's a tiki bar where you can prepare some food and socilalize with other guests. It's a nice feature, though I understand the owners plan to make it into a wine bar. The property also reaches back to a waterway that connects to the Intercoastal and the kayaks are available to guests at no charge. I pass through a few times a year, and stay a couple of nights. I always enjoy my time there.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, as there will be more light. The rooms are a little cramped but each unit has...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so very much for your review, I look forward to you returning. Not sure if we will do a wine bar or not at this time. So the tiki hut is still the same lol.. :)P

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach Motel
Flagler Beach Motel
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!