“Our much needed get-away”

and 1 more site!
Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach
Ranked #3 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Our much needed get-away”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

A spur of the moment decision was one of the best I have ever made. Mark, Toni and Amber made us feel like family. The room was beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. I of course, purchased a cook book from Toni as I would love to suprise my husband with the breakfast she created. When I say created...Her food is a work of art. After 25 years of marriage sometimes you just need to put the spark back into your marriage and this is the place to do it. The room was immaculate with many romantic touches. We are renewing our vows next year and I know where we will be going for our second honeymoon.

1 Thank wendy a

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn and Spa was perfect in every way. I chose this B&B because I was looking for a high quality, quaint, and quiet inn. I have high expectations when choosing a place to stay when I travel. I hit the jackpot here! From the moment I arrived, Toni's attention to customer service was impeccable. She and Mark have thought of everything you could possibly need. I was greeted with afternoon tea and homemade cookies. I then enjoyed a walk on their private beach. My suite was an oasis, with a private balcony and view of the ocean, super comfortable bed, huge bathroom (complete with rose petals on the jetted tub), spacious sitting area, and fresh flowers. The suite was spotless -- the cleanest room I have experienced in all my travels. The Inn provides complimentary beach umbrellas, beach chairs, and coolers for your day at the beach. Every morning I enjoyed a pre-breakfast ride on the Inn's complimentary well-maintained, multi-speed bicycles. After working up my appetite, I was rewarded with exquisite breakfast cuisine. The Inn is located very close to Flagler Beach restaurants and shopping. Toni was a wonderful host and we enjoyed many conversations. I felt like I was visiting with a long-time friend. My stay here was by far the most memorable and quality experience I have had at a B&B, hotel, inn, or resort. The Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn is at the top of my list. It was perfect!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank sunlessinseattle0407
Eustis
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn and Spa. The Inn is clean and everything you could ask for is in your room from the cozy bath robes to the rose petals in the jetted tub to the fresh flowers in your room. It does not stop at your suite, once you get around the grounds of the Inn, you have everything else you could ask for, the beach, the pool, homemade cookies and fresh brewed ice tea. Toni and Mark, the Inn keepers are outstanding hosts and hostess, they quickly become friends. They are both interesting people with with so much to share from the local area to some of thier own travels. Did I mention the breakfast? As I said I cannot say enough great things. We look forward to our return trip.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jrhr
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Our expetations were exceeded!!! Having a recent bout of surgery, i just wanted to show thanks to my wife for all her most loving support for my recovery. So off we went to the Island Cottage and SPA. Well it was one of our most beatiful and relaxing experiences, Both Toni and Mark were excellent hosts for their exceptionally well appointed Cottage and Spa. We were treated with the Romantic Package, that was perfect in every detail, and whose ever present accents for us, made us feel that we were so very special. Our stay at their Cottage and Spa will always be high in our mnemories. We will be back!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the large size of our room
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The place is very special in its own right with the private beach and central location in Florida but what made this place so special was the owner Toni who truly has a genuine sense of caring and attention for the guest as if that person were of her own family and she were out to make sure that their stay was memorable. Not because of good reviews or in the financial sense but just purely because this is her passion. This carried over to the breakfast as well ( bed and breakfast),which was a treat I won't forget . I get the sense that every breakfast has it's own special flair and if you were staying several days you would be surprised every day. I have traveled the world and if you find yourself in this part of it , the Island Cottage is the best .

Room Tip: Two story room with beach view worth going for.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had a lovely and memorable stay at Toni and Mark's special Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn. We enjoyed our beautiful room, wonderful service and delightful breakfast! Toni, Mark and Amber are wonderful hosts! We highly recommend this terrific spot for anyone interested in enjoying life!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Toni and Mark are truly the ultimate in hosts. They attend to every detail. My husband and I have stayed in almost every room at one time or another. The rooms are so clean and well-kept. Best home-made breakfast ever. The hot stone massage was totally amazing. What a wonderful getaway to relax, laugh, and love.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are fabulous!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flagler Beach
#2 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach Motel
Flagler Beach Motel
#5 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach? Share your experiences!