“Fun place to grab a drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Fisherman's Net Restaurant - CLOSED

Fisherman's Net Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Fun place to grab a drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

The food here is ok however nice little florida place to grab a drink and have some conch fritters. The sandwiches are a good bet as well.

Visited February 2014

satsuma,florida
“very nice day after valentines dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

even tho they were busy out the door. we were seated almost immediately.. my husband is on oxygen and has to use a walker or a wheelchair and the wait staff was at the ramp to help me get him up.. they took us to the nearest table that was downstairs.. they have the best bartender anywhere around.. my husband ordered a crown and water and it was soooooooo smooth I don't drink crown but I had to take several sips of his drink it was that good.. I had a house special cherry cola. made with cherry vodka and it was so so.. when I put the drink in my regular coke it became a very good drink.. my husband has the clam chowder and said it was some of the best he has ever tasted. I am allergic to shellfish/ iodine so did not eat any.. he had broiled red snapper and said it was very good but a bit dry since they did not use enough water in cooking the fish. I had the feast prime rib. which was fork tender but I did have to send it back as I ordered no pink and the middle was not cooked enough.. the service is exceptional and the owners stopped by to make sure your meal is worthy.. the staff are very attentive and as you finish a course quickly remove your dirty dishes.. the salad that comes with your meal is one of the biggest in the area and not your run of the meal small "side " salad.. you are given bread with your meal in a basket to share but I wish that they gave you more.. the hush puppies were way too small and over cooked. but good sort of bite sized... our meal including tip was about $75.00 but you can eat a lot cheaper... the view is exceptional. a lot of the tables are window/ Oceanside with a view of the ocean. with the full moon last night it was awesome with the moon rising and shining on the ocean. it was breathtaking.. I did not have my camera wish I had.. this is well worth the trip down the coast .

Palm Coast, Florida
“Nickel and dime kinda of place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

VERY VERY disappointed. I have never been to a restaurant that charged you for a second cup of tea! 2.50 at that. It was not even a top of the line tea. When we got the bill we also saw we where nickel and dime - charge for french fries with your meal. COME ON the prices you charged are high. The other person I was with did not want the salad and ordered the clam chowder - a very small cup for an additional 1.95. So if you go there better be prepared cause they charge you for even a glass of water I heard.

I got the early bird special of broiled fish - very small not for someone who was hungry. The other person got fried clams - market value was 20.95 again not a huge amount but they where ok.

3 Thank nancyp76
Mississauga, Canada
“GOOD VALUE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Fisherman's Net is well located on A1A with a terrific ocean view it is reasonably priced and has a varied menu with a good selection of fish dinners . Service was very good and the staff extremely helpful and friendly. The shrimp dinner was very good and more than enough food.' with the crab dip appetizer a nice starter

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Mixed Feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We tried this place for Sunday brunch. I have to say that the food was very tasty. Price was reasonable. Place seemed clean. Not even any dust on the windowsills! It was not crowded and the view of the ocean was great. Our waitress could have paid a little more attention to our empty coffee cups, but otherwise no complaints. This is one of those places we feel we should give another try before totally making our minds up on whether we like it or not. It was so-so on this visit.

• Visited January 2014