“Fisherman's Net...always good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have dined at Fisherman's Net many times and never had a bad experience. For dinner, they always serve a crab dip appetizer with crackers which is a meal in itself. My daughter and I always split the fried shrimp special on Thursday and it was more than enough for both of us. Reasonable prices with an oceanfront view.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant is old and run down and I question the cleanliness. Even their Early Bird Specials are out of line price-wise. It cost $16.50 for a paper thin piece of cod fish (about 3 ounces), a baked potato (very small) and a side salad. Staff was marginally friendly and could care less when I questioned the portion size. I ate there a few weeks prior and swore I would never return. This time I certainly won't!

3  Thank retiredbrat
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to rave about. Staff like small town bar gossipers & I'd say the decor in the rest side like a bar too, although we sis have a view of the beach. I ordered a seafood platter blackened; my food came swimming in juices. Blackened usually is crispy. But taste was good and slaw good. To my first comment, owner and waitress kept gossiping about some guy who got drunk night before. In fact, we were almost imposing to ask for our condiments since we interrupted at one point. Just OK.

2  Thank Tundrachoochoo
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We enjoyed our food very much. I got the pasta with king prawns and lots of garlic. It was delicious. Service was very great!!! I'd come back anytime.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Best appetizer menu on Sundays! You won't be disappointed! Try the conch fritters and get some hot wings. If you are out of town and want a good feel of Flagler Beach go to the net. Real local place!