“So-So”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This seems to be a hot place for dining. I first ate here in Jan 2004 during my first vacation to Flagler Beach and have a very good Friday evening experience but I've tried it another 3 times and think I'll pass from now on. This last time I had a shrimp scamp over linguine ... I didn't eat most of it, it needed seasoning, lots of it. I usually take home what I do not finish but this was not worth it.

There are newer reviews for Fisherman's Net Restaurant

Reviewed April 22, 2013

If your not busy on a Thursday night in Flagler Beach, you must go and get the 21 shrimp special. It is great.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A frequent stopover for us on the way to Orlando. The food is great and reasonably priced. Make sure you try the smoked crab dip!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were seated quickly but service took awhile. Having had someone at our table with an allergy, the server was not very knowledgeable in the ingredients of basic dishes and took her time going back and forth to the kitchen to ask the cooks. Once the food was out two out of the five people at our table were pleased with their dishes and we were overall let down with the quality of the food for the prices.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Have been here twice since I moved here from California. The decor is nice..maybe could use a little TLC here and there. The front window view is very nice as it is right across from the ocean. Might want to think about some outside seating for really nice days..since window tables are limited. I had the salmon with ginger and teritaki sauce both times...with the garlic pasta...Humm hmmmm good...loved it..was delicious both times. The servers are very friendly and helpful..Parking is good, as that is becoming an issue in Flagler Beach these days. They are now service breakfast, but have not tried that yet..its on my list.. They have a Fish Market in the back of building and I have gotten fresh fish often from there, again, its clean, well stocked and fair prices. All in all we would come again. The food is excellent and prices are fair. A really nice place to sip wine and enjoy friends and family..or a romantic dinner out....Try it you will surely enjoy it.....WE DO.....