“Great food and prices. A must try!!!”

Giovannis Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #49 of 79 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Me and my 8yr old son came to town for a few days from North Jacksonville and we decided to eat here for lunch.The garlic knots are amazing and I had the Italian hot sub and LOVED it! My son loved the pizza and he is picky. The owner/cook really puts his heart into what he puts out here which you don't see these days too much. The outside looks like a hole in the wall but the inside is cozy and has a huge wall painted with a Italian cafe them by a local artist. We will be back for sure. A must try!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I used to eat almost every second day in this restaurant, Linda the waitress is very nice as well as the cook-owner. This is certainly the best pizza in the county and the best one I ever had. The chicken wings are freat and the price is right.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, real sliced sausage, not that pre crumbled crap. Friendly staff with purple hair today. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed a good Italian dinner at a very reasonable price. The staff seems to be a little undertrained but very friendly and trying their best. The décor is a little dated but clean and comfortable. Good place to go for the food with a little sacrifice of the ambiance.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went here to please the kids and we were not sure if we were all going to eat a meal here or not. We ordered the garlic knots which are perfection. They are garlicky and buttery, but so fluffy and delicious. Since the garlic knots were so good, we went a step further and ordered meals for everyone. I had spaghetti which came with 2 more garlic knots and a salad. The salad was huge as was the plate of spaghetti. It was delicious. The others in my party ordered a personal pizza and calzones. Too much to eat at one meal, so we had to go boxes all around. Our waitress was impeccable. She kept the drinks refilled, she was patient when we asked questions and she boxed our leftovers for us, even getting us an extra take away cup of marinara AND wrapping it up safely in plastic wrap so we didn't spill it on the way home. We really enjoyed it and it was just as good when we ate it for a midnight snack.