“Wine made Local and the Oceanview makes it WONDERFUL”

Flagler Beachfront Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Flagler Beachfront Winery is an upscale winery making great wine oceanfront. We offer a variety of wines made Onsite from some of the best growers in different regions across the United States. Relax on our ocean view patio with some tantalizing tapas, decadent desserts and wonderful wines. Come for the wine, stay for the view!
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been here several times and when I was going to Pennsylvania for the summer I bought wine to take up with me. I have had the chardonnay which was great and went down really easy. We had the flatbread with the artichoke and it was delicious. I took the frozen slushy of, I believe, concord grapes up to PA and am under orders to bring more when I go up again. They loved it.

The owner and his wife are delightful and make the visit even more enjoyable. He is more than willing to explain the history of his wine making career. So friendly and knowledgeable.

I recommend a visit when you are in the area, it is worth it.

1  Thank LIGirl846

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Always with a smile...service is impeccable and the gluten-free flatbread is delicious!!! Been here numerous times and always enjoyable. A must!

1  Thank Jenn G
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I loved Flagler Frontbeach Winery. The wine slushies are great. Even better, you can buy a "beach bag" and bring the slushies home with you. The owner was very friendly, and we will definitely be returning to this winery on our next trip to Florida.

1  Thank Tara J
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The view from the patio is great - you can watch the ocean and hear the waves. Music plays but not too loud. Lovely!

The wine, though, is not all that great. We really wanted to like it! The woman working was super sweet and friendly. We did a tasting so we could choose our favorite before ordering. They only have one red right now, so maybe if they had had more reds to choose from we would have found something we liked better. The slushie was nice, as was the "Grapes of Wrath" - wine slushie mixed with hard cider. We had a arugula flatbread and it was good, though it could have been better had it been toasted even a bit.

Go for the view - sip a cider or slushie. We wish them well and hope they are successful - seem like really nice people.

1  Thank PriusGirlVA
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Owners were super nice...my friend had the reisling while I opted for a Dogfish Head beer...perfect place to start Memorial Day weekend in Flagler Beach...low key, relaxing and just a touch romantic...we had a great time chatting while watching the waves...even had a little entertainment in the form of the owner placing poles to attach sunshades to for cover over the fantastic patio area...sipped my beer while letting him know how close theylooked to plomb...

1  Thank cdcraine