“Had the biggest most taste full turkey club today...”
Review of Kokomo's Cafe

Kokomo's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Flagler Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Description Kokomo's Cafe is located one block from the ocean in the heart of Flagler Beach, We are foodies and take great care in making sure everything is fresh to order, from our Dude breakfast sandwich to our over the top Cowabunga lunch sandwich we have fun with food and it shows. We also have a great selection of homemade desserts, muffins and of course you never know what type of new and interesting Coffee Drink Special will be on the board for the day. If you are looking for a location for your special event or meeting give us a call we have several options available. For those of you with special dietary needs be sure to try our vegan-friendly and gluten-free options!
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stop by today to try a turkey club it was stacked so high it did not fit in my mouth, it was delicious. Turkey was moist bread was fresh.I have been coming here for a while if you dont like some thing they will redo it or give you some thing else you need to speak up not write crap about some thing you dont know.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Aside from becoming addicted to almost everything on the menu - my family and I just can't seem to get enough of the warm and loving atmosphere that the married couple create when visiting. Accommodating any quirky request you may make and offering the most descendant desserts to spoil you even more.
When and if you read this Mr and Mrs Kokomo - do know your place of business is another home for me and my family and everything you have served to me in food and relationship is very special to me!

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Toast didn't have butter on it, bacon was dry and didn't taste well, forks and knives are plastic, no view and $12. For same $ go to French bakery Maggie's with view and 5 star ratings.

Christina H, Owner at Kokomo's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your breakfast with us and I truly wish you would have told us at the time as I would have fixed you something else. Yes we do serve butter on the side as so many of our customers watch their diet. I take it from the price you quoted that you had breakfast for two and I would have gladly not charged you if you were unhappy as we do make every effort to make sure that our guest are happy. Thank you for visiting us and if we can make your stay in Flagler any better please let us know.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Clean and unpretentious place. We enjoyed salads, delicious smoothies and hot tea. All was reasonably priced. Truly was a perfect stop on a rainy day, as we passed thru and explored Flagler Beach.

1  Thank Alimgd
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Popped in here for lunch one day because i kept hearing friends talk about it. Had a delicious sandwich and amazing green smoothie! Owners are sweet and personable. You walk in as a customer and feel like you leave as a friend.