“love the view!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Flagler Beach, Florida, United States
“love the view!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

try the cheesy brisket burger on the brioche bun -- i'd have this for lunch every day if i could.

i've read some of the reviews about poor service, but this hasn't been our experience; we have have found the staff to be excellent.

the deck is great, indoor seating is spacious and comfortable -- and the view of the ocean is spectacular!

1 Thank ritabee27

Charleston, Sc
“Can't beat the view”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

However, we went there for happy hour on Veteran's Day. Not a drop of vodka hit my Seabreeze. The staff are friendly and, if Rich is your bartender, you will get some liquor in your drink! Food is average but, the crowd is fun and the view is wonderful.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank REHOLDER
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Bad service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

On several occasions my husband and I have had poor service at this restaurant. We live in the area and used to enjoy this restaurant before it changed owners. It looks better now but the service is the worst in the area along with their food being more expensive than other restaurants with better food within a few miles. The servers stand around talking while you wait to be helped. On one occasion, my husband was seated and after 15 minutes left because no one came to get his order, not even for a beverage. We will spread the word in the area NOT to go to this establishment.

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Nice view, so what's up with the haddock?”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We ate here for lunch not so long ago, and I was rather disappointed. The good part: the re-do of the restaurant is very nice and the outside deck is delightful. The staff is friendly, too. The restrooms are clean. However, I ordered a fish sandwich and that's where it all went a bit south. Halfway through a fairly pricey piece of fish I had a realization that here I was watching fisherman catch fish off the pier (it's right there), but I was eating haddock. I am a Florida native and it seemed a bit silly to be eating imported fish from Northern waters. The french fries that came with my fish were SO SALTY that I couldn't eat them. If people visiting want to stay away from the chains there are plenty of local places that serve FRESH fish at better prices with the same laid-back, funkified-Florida feel that this place has for less money.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Great atmosphere and beautiful view of the ocean. Great job done by the new managment.”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The help was so so friendly. Nice choice of meals. A little pricey, but for a beach town, very reasonable in my eyes. Have a great chowder bowl which is for me to die for.

Visited August 2013