“Amazing views and staff!”
Review of Funky Pelican

Funky Pelican
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Breakfast was delicious fast affordable in a clean setting (newly remodeled entire restaurant and added outdoor deck) staff was so friendly! High quality ingredients used and it shows! A must stop even for just a quick breakfast

Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great views and the service was good. Minimal menu and food below average. The hamburger was a pre made patty and was mediocre. My husband had the chowder and found it to be less than average.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had a delicious fish sandwich with tasty broccoli slaw. The serving of fish was generous and it was cooked just right. Mine was grilled. The serving size was perfect and I was full and satisfied- without eating the bread. The service was friendly and the view wonderful. I enjoyed my food and will be back. The prices were good, too.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The FOOD was great, the SERVICE above expectations. The ambience and staff was excellent.
Be SURE to make this a stop on the agenda of your stay here in Flagler Beach. :)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went here for our July 4th meal. I had the Ribs and Grilled Shrimp, it was outsatnding! We sat on the pier with a beautiful view of the beach and the atmosphere was great! We will defiently return!