“Tasty, quick and friendly”
Review of Pan Con Todo Cuban Cafe - CLOSED

Pan Con Todo Cuban Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This was a small off the beaten path restaurant we found while visiting the food market. It is a small place with a few counter places to eat inside and several takes outside. Clean bathrooms! The food was tasty and prepared where you can watch if you'd like. My boys enjoyed watching the sandwiches being pressed. Fair prices, good food and friendly faces!

1  Thank sarah c
There are newer reviews for Pan Con Todo Cuban Cafe

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Palomilla steak and the Ropa Vieja were delicious. The service was great and the food was fresh. I highly recommend pan con Todo, the owners are very friendly as well. Definitely going back there again, it's a nice cozy little place to eat a good Cuban meal!

1  Thank Takeme2ny
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The owner is very nice. She served us two dinners. The portion was big and the taste was fabulous. Ordered the shredded beef. Will go back and try more items.

1  Thank DDPoto
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had a certificate from restaurant.com so we stopped in here for lunch. I had the Cuban Sandwich. I was sorry I agreed to the mustard on it. There was too much and I guess I wasn't really thinking it would be 'ballpark' mustard. If it had been Dijon I might have enjoyed it more. My husband had the Cristal Sandwich (steak with ham & swiss cheese) and he really enjoyed it. Both sandwiches had plenty of filling and were done as a panini. For dessert we shared a piece of Tres Leches which is a sponge cake made with 3 milks. One of the milks must be coconut milk because that was the first thing I tasted. I like coconut but my husband is not fond of it so I was surprised when he said how much he enjoyed it. If I go again I would like to try their custards.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

finally! good cuban (and puerto rican) food in north florida.

black beans and rice, empanadas, pasteles.....everything is homemade and everything was delicious!

2  Thank ritabee27