“Nice Little Place”

Cuisines: American
Palm Coast, Fl
“Nice Little Place”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We eat at Sammy J's fairly regularly. The service and value is outstanding. By the time you sit down, a server is at your table with a pot of coffee. Their breakfast specials are very reasonably priced and the servers friendly and helpful. There is nothing fancy about the place or the meals, so I can not rate it at the highest level, but for value, you can not beat this place for breakfast.

• Visited November 2013

Florida
“Scrumptious Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great food, great service, great prices! Recommended to us by our hotel, don't think we would have found it on our own. Went on a Sunday at about 11 and had no problem getting a table. All staff were overly friendly! Coffee cup was never empty! Home fries were delicious! Can't wait to go back again on our next vacation.

• Visited September 2013
florida
“Coffee is Never Empty!!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was first visit to Sammy J's and it will not be the last. I have been meaning to eat breakfast here since it opened, finally made it. The food was good, but not spectacular. Great little breakfast place. I cannot comment on the remainder of the menu, as we only had breakfast. Our food was good and came out quickly. The other tables also received their food quickly. I thought about ordering the pancakes but choose the corned beef hash and eggs instead. The eggs were cooked as I ordered, over easy. I am so glad that a restaurant will cook the food they way the customer wants. I saw another table with the pancakes after I ordered, and they looked incredible. I am going to order them the next time.The wait staff was some of the best I have ever scene. ever 2 or 3 minutes they were around to each table with fresh coffee to keep your mug filled. My mug never was below half and they were back offering more. Also the time of day we were their the coffee was included with your meal. Really a neat idea. I think this is a great little place and I hope it continues to do well, and by the amount of people coming and going I think it will. Thank you for a great experience and I hope to return very soon!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank meddiver
Sharpsburg, Georgia, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate there while on vacation as a referral from our cousins who live in Flagler Beach. I had the veggie omelet and the hubs had a big breakfast with all the trimmings. I wasn't excited about the hashbrowns but the were okay. My 7 year old ate a waffle and cheese and eggs and loved it. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Since mannys is no longer at the beach, this is own new alternative besides Alfies in Ormond.

• Visited July 2013
florida
“friendly fast good”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

we've eaten here many times,usually on Fridays because
we go to Flager farmers market.
Stick to basics & you will enjoy!
Ham,bacon,eggs ,denver omlett pancakes,all excellent.
all come with home fries ,best I've had.
Coffee is free if you get there before 9:00. on specials.
Service is exceptional.