“Coffee is Never Empty!!!!”

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #33 of 78 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was first visit to Sammy J's and it will not be the last. I have been meaning to eat breakfast here since it opened, finally made it. The food was good, but not spectacular. Great little breakfast place. I cannot comment on the remainder of the menu, as we only had breakfast. Our food was good and came out quickly. The other tables also received their food quickly. I thought about ordering the pancakes but choose the corned beef hash and eggs instead. The eggs were cooked as I ordered, over easy. I am so glad that a restaurant will cook the food they way the customer wants. I saw another table with the pancakes after I ordered, and they looked incredible. I am going to order them the next time.The wait staff was some of the best I have ever scene. ever 2 or 3 minutes they were around to each table with fresh coffee to keep your mug filled. My mug never was below half and they were back offering more. Also the time of day we were their the coffee was included with your meal. Really a neat idea. I think this is a great little place and I hope it continues to do well, and by the amount of people coming and going I think it will. Thank you for a great experience and I hope to return very soon!!!

1  Thank meddiver
There are newer reviews for Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate there while on vacation as a referral from our cousins who live in Flagler Beach. I had the veggie omelet and the hubs had a big breakfast with all the trimmings. I wasn't excited about the hashbrowns but the were okay. My 7 year old ate a waffle and cheese and eggs and loved it. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Since mannys is no longer at the beach, this is own new alternative besides Alfies in Ormond.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

we've eaten here many times,usually on Fridays because
we go to Flager farmers market.
Stick to basics & you will enjoy!
Ham,bacon,eggs ,denver omlett pancakes,all excellent.
all come with home fries ,best I've had.
Coffee is free if you get there before 9:00. on specials.
Service is exceptional.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited this breakfast restaurant on our family vacation. Probably never would have gone there or found it (it's in a plaza tucked back from the road) if it weren't for my sister who lives nearby. The waitresses were polite and attentive. The food was done pretty quickly and was delicious. My sons had make-your-own omlettes, I had waffle, daughter had pancakes. Nice fresh Florida O.J. Everyone was very happy.

1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The waitress we had was nice and on top of everything. The food quality was fairly poor. We ordered a benedict with asparagus and tomatoes. The asparagus turned into mush when you touched it as if it was from a can. The hollandaise also mist of come from a can. After 1/4 of the way through the plate looked like a sloppy mess. No firm freahness of anything cooked including tje eggs which im guessing were pre poached and over stayed its welcome in the stockroom. The side of potatoes was a generous portion, but I didnt eat any as they were tasteless and seem to be deep fried to the point where they were hard rocks on my plate. The crepes we also ordered with strawberries had no flavor or quality to them as those too must have been pre packaged plain crepes you can buy at a store. The place was fairly busy, but you get what you pay for as far as the quality goes. No need to return there, and the name doesn't fit the food at all, the service yes but that was all. Just not my cup of tea as I aim for a little more class than just a dinner get em in get em out atmosphere.

1  Thank Dvisit