“Someday”

Cuisines: American
Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
“Someday”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The interior is nice. Some day I think it wil be a fun place to hang out with friends and enjoy dinner. We ate there on the 4th and it wasn't very busy. We shared the ribs and were not impressed. The green beans were great! We learned that the following day a new owner took over. I hope she improves the menu and maybe hires a chef to create a new great menu. The restaurant has all the workings to be a great place. The prices are great. Best of luck

Columbus, Georgia
“Cincy chili for the south!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The place is new and needs a tad of work, but the service and the chili were great. Not crowded at all, but they were clean and polite.

Will visit again next time down there for a visit. The owners own another business back up outside Cincinnati, so the chili is the real deal. Not some fake canned crap.

Enjoy a 4 way with onions...you know you wanna try it.

• Visited June 2012
“Worst restaurant in Flagler, hands down”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Decided to try a new local place to eat, should've stuck with what I know. When we pulled up there was a guy outside doing some maintenance on the building, who ended up being our server. He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. When we ordered and I asked for the slam dunk chicken sandwich he asked me "is that the grilled chicken one?". We ordered nachos, should've taken a picture of these nasty generic nachos. It was literally chips, with jalapeño and sprinkled grated cheese nuked in the microwave. An 8 year old would've made a better meal. Finally to top it off there was a hair in my sandwich. It was nasty. We were the only people in this place, and I now know why. The server said it was the owners hair that was in it, and they took the food off the bill. She never came out to apologize herself. My friend and I went into this place starving willing to eat almost anything. If it was halfway good it would've been the best meal ever, but it wasn't even mediocre. Never going back.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“New place in Flagler...”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Okay, I went to check out this place when driving by. They advertised Cincy Chili dogs, so I had to try. As for food, the cincy coney dogs are somewhat close to what you would get @ Skyline Chili locations. I heard a rave about the BBQ, but didn't try it.... so no comment. They had music outside and the inside appears a bit basic compared to the many "themed" atmospheres you find along the beaches. It is across from the Ocean and a few miles south of the Flagler Pier. As for service and price- The service was very good, not crowded by any means, and price appears typical to cheaper than most "tourist" area restaurants. I just need to try the BBQ!

Overall, for the price, I think it is definitely worth a try for yourself. Could use a themed environment (such a Country style interior- if its BBQ- would be unique, rather than follow all the other seaside themes).

• Visited February 2012
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Good food, Friendly but slow service”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I came here with a group of 7 on a Friday night. The entertainment was great, the owner greeted us at our table and made us feel like family, but the service left little to be desired. Our waitress was very nice, but there were several times where she had left us waiting...one was for our drinks to begin with, it took awhile to receive our checks, and at least 15 minutes for her to come back and cash us out. I had the rib sandwich with the saratoga chips and it was great. I really enjoyed the barbecue sauce! I hope that this restaurant does well. I just think the service is lacking some attentiveness. I will be back again.

• Visited April 2012