“Did I Miss Something?”
Review of sally's ice cream

sally's ice cream
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Flagler Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 23, 2013

From reading all the rave reviews, I can only conclude that my taste buds must be dead. I paid as much for three scoops of ice cream as I do at Haagen Dasz--and believe me Sally's ice cream didn't come close. The vanilla tasted a little like perfume or chemicals, the strawberry cheese cake was slightly rubbery, and the mocha had little flavor.

Sorry.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stopped as we were driving along the ocean front for a bite.
Just ordered hot dogs and fries ,then waited in the car.
Staff brought our food out to us which was a nice touch.
I had the Coney Island dog. The sauce is home made and fabulous.
Ice cream to die for.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

So happy we stopped and even happier they has soft serve custard! The service was great. Located on A1A so you can watch the ocean waves as you enjoy your ice cream.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We found this place from travel advisor. When my daughter saw they had cherry dipped ice cream cones, it was a done deal. It was very good! We are going back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sally's is the best ice cream place in Flagler County. Friendly staff, quick service and delicious homemade ice cream and ice. Sit on the picnic benches under the umbrellas licking your cones in the breeze & sounds of the ocean. What a great place to bring your family too. And dogs!