“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had the biscuit special. The food was excellent. Service was great. The wait for our food was short and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our uncle who lives in Flagler Beach told us about this little hole in the wall. We have been there for breakfast and another time for lunch.

The staff are great! We were so excited to see one of the servers was from the old Flagler Pier Restaurant. She's Awesome!

The breakfast is fabulous and is served until 2pm. I personally loved the french toast with everything on it, but my daughter loved the grits. The server gave her a large bowl and added cheese to my daughter's delight:-)

The main reasons though that we like is that it is close to our home, it serves a late breakfast with great tasting food, and the biggest plus was that they have peanut butter! My hubs loves peanut butter on his pancakes and french toast.

They have a french toast entree that is called the Elvis Presley because it is topped with bananas and peanut butter. How cool is that!!!!!

I throughly recommend this fabulous restaurant! It's small but big in heart, service, and portions--not to mention the really good coffee.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place was great for breakfast. Yummy, friendly and affordable. Great way to kick off a beach day!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This cafe has the best omelets and breakfast sandwiches around. Never been disappointed here. Nothing fancy but it is comfortable and close to the beach. The staff is great!

1  Thank sapc53
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a popular place for breakfast. We have been there twice now and both times I would say it's just ok. I will probably go back but it's not my favorite.