“New Location..Still Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Tuscan Grill has moved to a new location off the main drag and under a bridge. The setting is actually better. The atmosphere is a little newer but still nothing to get excited about, but not uncomfortable. Noise level is a little better. The menu seems to be the same, which is extensive classic Italian. They serve salad and pasta with all the mains and I think they were a notch above the basic ones you generally get at Italian restaurants. The house dressing was good and the blue cheese was excellent. The bread was also excellent. There were 6 of us and we had a variety of dishes, all good, with portions big enough for dinner tomorrow night. All in all, Tuscan continues to be a staple in Flagler Beach and I would expect they'll be with us for a long time to come. Take that Carrabbas! :)

1  Thank PongoPierre

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was a little hesitant to try the restaurant, fearing that its having moved from their original location there wouldn't be the same quality. I suppose that comes from prior experiences when an excellent restaurant moves to larger quarters the food somehow suffered. Not in this case! My dinner was excellent, as was the dinner of my two friends. I had the Veal Francaisse (spelling??) and the veal was the best, and I mean it the best, I have ever had. My entire meal was excellent, there was a nice portion so I had enough to take home for lunch the next day. My friends had the chicken marsala and the stuffed shells, both were extremely pleased with it. Our server was so nice and helpful.

How good was it, we are going back tonight! And, it was less than a week ago we went.

1  Thank LIGirl846
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ate at the new location under the Flagler bridge on a Wednesday and were only able to get a late reservation. This says a lot about how busy they are. Food was excellent as was the service. Many options on the menu. Only complaint is that is very noisy. Would suggest that they get some hanging ceiling drapes from the ceiling to the floor in different locations to deaden the noise. Will definitely come back and recommend to friends. Great big outdoor bar and a lot of seating. Located on the water.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have a tradition of always going somewhere new for our anniversary so this year we tried Tuscan Grille in Flagler. We were able to get a reservation and was seated on time. It is a neat location just off the intracoastal and across from Sweetwaters, a bar on the river. The food was very good with large portions (we both had enough for lunch the next day). I had the veal marsala which was above average while my wife had a nightly special which was a seafood dish. The lobster bisque was very good and the desert that we shared, the "teacups" was delicious. The only complaint that we had is that is was that the ambient noise was excessive - not sure if it was the particular crown or the interior of the restaurant.

1  Thank WesOrmond
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We, six of us, had gone for lunch to the Tuscan Grille at its new location on the River under the Flagler Beach Bridge. Previously, it was located on the Atlantic Ocean front on A1A scenic highway in Flagler Beach, Florida. All of us had a satisfying meal. The food was tasty and flavorful. The service was swift and friendly. There is inside seating as well as outdoor water-front-view seating. Parking is available on the premises. This place is a classic Italian restaurant located at a scenic spot.

1  Thank Traveler-O-World