“BEST ITALIAN FOOD IN FLORIDA”
Review of Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

Tuscan Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My wife and I decided to try the Tuscan Grille after reading all the Great reviews, and we were not disappointed!!The homemade sauce was the best I have ever tasted. We started out with the Hot Antipasto and the Fried Calamari, both were very tasty and fresh. I had the Pasta Puttanesca which was very tasty and they give you a lot of food which I had lunch the next day. My wife had the Eggplant Parmigiana which she said it reminded her when she was a little girl going too grandma's house. For dessert we split the homemade cannolis, out of this world!! We will definitely be back..

There are newer reviews for Tuscan Grille

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Cozy place with some benefits. I had linguine with clams which were really loaded with clams. My wife had a chicken and artichoke dish and the chicken was overcooked, (she won't order it again), and her brother had chicken parm and took half of it home. I also had the lobster bisque which was loaded with lobster and IMHO was outstanding. We will return.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Excellent service, prices and food!! The location is right on the beach. The portions are large. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

A Jersey Strong girl...I know my Italian food and in Red Bank you are spoiled for choice of good Italian food. So I was floored to find such high quality great tasting cuisine in Flagler Beach! sounds like I'm being funny but I was thrilled to finally find some great food here I could hardly believe it. Consistently high quality food and a great ambiance at this beachfront find that is a little further through town but so worth it. I was back in NJ and told a business associate I have a favorite Italian in Florida, super food in fact it would give Bueno Sera Red Bank some competition, he said I know a place like that in Flagler, we were both talking about Tuscan Grille and I had no idea he had relatives here. The food is excellent, just like mama used to make but with a five star twist! Excellent Franchese, Marsala!!!! And Veal Parm I'm getting hungry thinking of them, the sauce is perfection. Lunchtime lighter....try the chicken San Marzano pannini with fresh basil sooo good. Can't decide order the Tuscan Trio but know that you will be asking for a container, it's too good to leave on the plate and generous portions. I don't always want to eat out but if someone says Tuscan I'm there!!!!!! Enjoy.

2  Thank Layne S
Reviewed March 16, 2014

When the move to a new location by the inter-coastal and under the bridge is completed, the great food and superior service will be complimented by a much more relaxed dining experience. The converted house to a fine restaurant was never satisfactory. The sound level was annoying and disruptive due to the low ceilings in much of the main room. Italian fare by the chef and kitchen staff has been of the highest quality. Fresh salad of the best available produce, main courses of the finest and freshest meats, seafood, and poultry has always been the trademark since the original opening.The variety of main course selections and the alternative items in the same classic style make choosing your meal a selective adventure. You can not go wrong in any of the Italian choices, so be adventurous, select something you never had before. The sauces are outstanding and made special for each entree on the menu. The bread and the deserts make for the wonderful beginning and closing of your dining delight. It is Italian as derived from the Tuscan region of the " Old Country " so relax and enjoy! ! !

1  Thank James C