“Eccellente Italiano”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Friends came up from Miami . So they wanted Italian food. What better place to go then " The Tuscan Grille ". Mike and Catherine are the best at making you feel at home.From being greeted at the door,to paying the check the dining experience was Eccellente. The Veal Marsala was prepaired the way I like it tender and not overbearing . We were served , Lasagna,Chicken Piccata,and Ravioli.All were Eccellente.This family owned establishment goes out of their way to make your dining experience a pleasure.If you like Italiano,as we do,then you will love Mike and Catherines' eatery.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Tonight was my third time dining at this restaurant and each time I want to come back for more. The complimentary bread is the best in town. We shared the claims casino for two appetizer, delicious with a nice variety (jumbo shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, clams casino, eggplant rollatini, and mussels) and more than enough for two. We then had the chicken panzanella which I cannot live without. - my personal favorite (two very large chicken breasts with panko breading, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozeralla, etc., topped with a hint of balsamic vinagarette and a side of pene pasta. Dessert was tiramasu - homemade and delicious. The main dishes have the right right blend of seasonings and marinades. The service is wonderful. The owner Mike makes appearances at the table to ask how everything is - real nice and personal - welcoming touch. The servers also do the same. They pride themselves on the quality of their food --- and, they very well should. My favorite restaurant in Flagler Beach. Oh, I almost forgot, the portions are very large. Do not miss this place, you will not regret it. Reservations are suggested.

1  Thank ARocco77
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went one evening for dinner. The parking lot was full (always a good sign). We were quickly seated. The host was very kind. Our waitress was very friendly and informed us I the specials. The menu has several Italian dishes. With several that you may choose which pasta you want. We both found the meal to exceed our expectations. Pasta Carbonara with Alfredo sauce was very well done. The spinach ravioli was also very good. Served with your choice of soup or salad. Bread with olive oil was also served. We found the service to be good and atmosphere very friendly.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to Tuscan for a nice anniversary dinner. Service was great ! Restaurant is very nice and clean. Owner found out it was our Anniversary and brought us 2 very very yummy canolis with a candle in each! Very nice owner and very nice servers. They seemed as grateful for our business as we were for the meal! I didn't give a 5 for atmosphere for 1 reason, very very loud. I know with all the beautiful tile and wood there's no getting around that, but I wouldn't consider it "romantic" or a " quiet little Italian restaurant " . I will go back again! Great place for a family meal!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This a small and cozy place.We had an early reservation but there were many people waiting when we left.It is across the street from the ocean.
You are served a table bread with a plate of olive oil and herbs.This is some of the best bread I have ever had, crusty and airy.
At our table ordered was veal, chicken and pasta. all come with soup or salad and pasta.Everyone was happy with their food and portions are such that two "to go" boxes were needed.
The bar is wine and beer.
Value for money is very strong.Our check was surprisingly small.