“Best resturant in Flagler Beach”
Review of Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

Tuscan Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have enjoyed this place on several occasions. My wife and I enjoyed it again on New Years Eve 2012. The quality of the food plus thier attention to detail with service will surprise guests. This is truly a very great experience for diners. Small dinning area and reservations are generally required for dinner. Parking can be a small challenge also. Very good variety of selection including pizza if you desire. Owner and family avaliable on the premises to assist any disgrunteled guest. You will be satisfied with your meal and they will see to it. Highly recommended on our part to make this place part of your dinner or lunch plans while visiting this area.

1  Thank Bill L

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Been living in the area for a year and recently heard about this place...Smallish restaurant, great owners from LI, NY..Friendly staff..Food was very good, and plentiful..Been there twice and was satisfied both times..They have an "early bird" menu and a dinner menu..Last time I had Chicken Parm (dinner menu)..Very good with 2 large chicken cutlets..I'm a big eater..Did not finish, brought about 1/2 home for another meal..Sauce is pretty good, not too spicy or runny..The deserts are to die for, huge, fresh and reasonably priced..It's right across from the ocean, but there is only 1 table (table #10) with a view..This place is on my favorite's list..

1  Thank gato1500
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love Flagler Beach and the Palm Coast area, but it certainly is not known for its gastronomic pleasures. .Nor am I a foodie, but I do appreciate good / very good vs ok food. And I am picky about service.
This is an area known for sun, fun and surfing.Not good food, sometimes not even good seafood. but this is one of the exceptions. I was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the Italian food. it was very definitely home made, and very good.. I had the gnocchi with Gorgonzola, it was excellent, definitely home made and very cheesy. My companions had pasta carbonara, and that is one of my favorite dishes. And it was light and not overdone or "gummy" as only bad pasta of any kind can be. ( including my own on too many occasions:)). The menu was extensive and I would have liked to try more, especially the chicken with Gorgonzola or the piccata. the prices were very reasonable and the portions, at least to me, overwhelming. I might even suggest 1/2 portions, or most definitely splitting an order.
The service was lovely and friendly. And the owner and his family are definitely putting their all into it. So I suggest you give this lovely place a try, Make a reservation on weekends for dinner, but other than that , take a chance if you're in the neighborhood, I think you will like it.
definitely a recommended choice .

2  Thank rebmax
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Red clam sauce is very good,some of the best claims in Flagler. Service was great on all three of our visits

1  Thank dfrank4
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Interesting little place across from the ocean in Flagler Beach. Outside isn't much, but the inside is warm and inviting. Extensive menu, with almost everything Italian available. The bread served before the salads is just incredible. The salads were good; served with the house Italian dressing (kind of a sweet Italian/balsalmic combination). Entrees included veal parmigiana - very tasty and huge: shrimp and garlic ravioli - very nice: and a couple of basic entrees of spaghetti with italian sausage; and meat ravioli - both were very good. Ordered a couple of cannolis for later - best ones I've eaten since leaving the NorthEast. Overall, a wonderful meal with good service, on a crowded night before Thanksgiving.

1  Thank sshubeli