“Perfect location,Perfect restaurant”

Oceanside Beach Bar and Grill
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ocean of flavor, ocean of fun. We have something for everyone! Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full liquor bar and brand new 100ft deck overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are a family run business and are truly passionate in what we do. Not often, but sometimes we do make mistakes, just give us an opportunity or let us know where we fall short and we promise you'll be more than pleased!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect location,Perfect restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The view from Oceanside was fantastic! The restaurant staff was just so welcoming when we came through the door. We were seated at one of their big windows that your view is of the ocean, just beautiful! The menu had such a nice variety...there was something for everyone. My youngest son (1-0) is T1 Diabetic..and he had lots of choices. My oldest son (16) who has an appetite of 2 grown lumberjacks loved the portion sizes. Everything was so fresh looking and of course tasting. I would/will definitely come back to Oceanside Beach Bar & Grill.
Thanks for a great meal!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sheila F

“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I ate here a few times when I first arrived here, great food and service and loved being across the street from the beach. Flaming cheese was wonderful! I recently took a friend there who had food allergies and they went out of their way to make sure she had something that would not cause her to have a reaction. They went above and beyond.

2 Thank Sue S
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Great environment! The staff were great and the owner was as well! They were always keeping up on our drinks and taking care of us! I skated the Flaming Fajitas and the nachos with my mom, both great! Everyone ate something different and everyone enjoyed and loved their food! We also got the sweet fried bread and it was delicious! We definitely will be back!

2 Thank Tarah L
“Nice but overrated”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Outdoor seating with the ocean just 50 feet away. Unfortunately that 50 feet contains Highway A1A. The food is good, quality control not so much. We ordered their reuben sandwichs which came with quite a bit of thinly sliced very dry corned beef, a touch of dry sauerkraut, a hint of Swiss cheese and a touch of thousand island on rye toast. In all the sandwich was very dry without any of the flavors I associate with reubens. Otherwise, the restaurant was very nice inside and the service was acceptable. One of the better restaurants in Flagler but that's not saying alot.

2 Thank denisx
Palm Coast, Florida
“Quick service and good food - just across from the beach!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Although the restaurant is not ON the beach, since A1A runs along the beach, it is right across from it and you can see the ocean from most places in the restaurant. You don't go for the view, though! There are outside tables, which can be nice to sit at, weather permitting. Service is friendly and fast and the food is very good. I have been there for both breakfast and dinner. Last dinner I had was the fish tacos for $12.99 - delicious and enough for me to bring half home for lunch the next day. My husband had the fish and chips and was very pleased with that; the couple we were with had the eggplant Parmesan and the Italian medley (some name like that - a variety of Italian dishes). They agreed the eggplant Parmesan was the better choice. We also shared the batter fried mushrooms as an appetizer. YUMMY! Full bar.

1 Thank Jeanne N