“Beyond our expectations”

Oceanside Beach Bar and Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ocean of flavor, ocean of fun. We have something for everyone! Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full liquor bar and brand new 100ft deck overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are a family run business and are truly passionate in what we do. Not often, but sometimes we do make mistakes, just give us an opportunity or let us know where we fall short and we promise you'll be more than pleased!
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast Sunday morning, aware that it was Biketoberfest and expected a long wait. Surprise! We got there early enough to not wait, although the restaurant was quite full. Clearly the management knows their regulars, and we were new faces, have just moved to Flagler Beach. During our meal, every one of the family members stopped by to say hello. Food was excellent and plentiful, coffee kept coming, service was friendly, accurate with orders, cheerful. I think we may have found a great place to eat, just 2 blocks from home! By the time we left, the line was out the door! Glad we got there before 10:00!

1  Thank VTtraveler48

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Super location in front of the beach with a great menu- LOTS of good stuff to choose from, especially in a beach town. We went here during Biketoberfest, and were seated by the window- lots of natural light and comfortable. It's a casual, family friendly place with indoor and outdoor seating. The one negative about our experience was the length of time we waited between ordering and receiving our food- literally 50 minutes. They told us that the kitchen was backed up, but you'd think they'd have a contingency plan for the loads of people that are in town for this event. There definitely room for improvement on that one issue. I would absolutely go back, but I wouldn't be willing to wait that long again. A helpful hint- if parking is full, there is a lot to park in 2 streets over-

1  Thank I C
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday morning during Biketoberfest in Daytona. To say that this was one of the best breakfast experiences we have ever had would be putting it mildly.
From the moment we arrived until we were heading down the road the staff couldn't have been any friendlier.
Coffee (and coffee service) was excellent. Our cups were never empty. Filled by a different girl each time (they all work great together)
Food was outstanding, especially the homemade corned beef.
The owner was the sweetest woman who goes around from table to table greeting customers and making sure everything is good.
This is the first review I've ever posted but our experience was so good that I had to do it.

1  Thank HDFFNHZLDY
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Tonight I took my husband out, had such a great time! My server was Courtney and I was pleased at how well she tended to us. Its hard to find decent servers like this now a days. Flaming cheese was a treat for Flagler! Definitely coming back soon !

1  Thank Eddy1922
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very good breakfast and excellent bloddy marys. Lunch also very good. This restaurant is on the ocean with outside seating. Wait staff is very good. You can also bring your dog.

1  Thank opd128