“Okay”

Oceanside Beach Bar and Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ocean of flavor, ocean of fun. We have something for everyone! Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full liquor bar and brand new 100ft deck overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are a family run business and are truly passionate in what we do. Not often, but sometimes we do make mistakes, just give us an opportunity or let us know where we fall short and we promise you'll be more than pleased!
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had dinner here after seeing great reviews on trip advisor. I'm not sure what the hype was about or how it is rated #2 of 38. Food was pretty good, service was friendly but poor. The waitress really struggled keeping our orders straight. Steer clear of the greek salad - it is simply lettuce with a few olives, onions, tomatoes and a LOT of some mystery meat slivers - yuck! The restaurant has a great view and is clean, open and airy but perhaps they need to narrow their menu down to fewer items done well than offering everything under the sun.

John L, Owner at Oceanside Beach Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you for the very important feedback. We really strive to offer the best of the best when it comes to food, service and atmosphere. If you have a chance I would really like to hear more regarding your visit and details of who your server was, the date and what exactly you ordered.

This helps us tremendously and for your time I would like to invite you back for an opportunity to show you why we are number 2 of 38. We are not perfect all the time but either myself my brother or mother are at the restaurant 24/7 to ensure we do our best but there are very few times we miss things but this time we did.

Our Greek Salad is our most popular item for over 25 years an is very surprising you were unhappy with it unless it was prepared incorrectly. Our Greek Salad should be as follows, shredded iceberg lettuce, onions, green peppers, shredded italian meat mixture made of ham and salami, feta cheese, olives, Greek peppers, and tomatoes.

You may call my cell phone at 248.872.9814 to talk about this if you have time. Thank you again so much for your time and review.

There are newer reviews for Oceanside Beach Bar and Grill

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I agree with all of the positive reviews I have read. This place has it all and is reasonable, too! Waitstaff and owner were very attentive and pleasant. I got shrimp and grits because almost no one has it on their menu and it was perfect! The Greek salad is really good, too. All prices, including the bar, are fair which always helps keep the tab under control! We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Besides the view and resonable prices, you will never be hungry when you leave Oceanside. I just enjoy sitting outside and leaving all your troubles for a few hours and have my meal watching the waves. The owners always come and make you feel at home. Great eggplant.

1  Thank poohhead99
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We were down at Flagler Beach meeting a kid selling used surfboards, and decided to eat breakfast. Asked some local surf-rat where the best place to grab breakfast and Oceanside is where he sent us!!

The hash browns were perfect the steak and perfectly soft scrambled eggs, yummy!!
But the amazing find was their homemade cornbeef hash!! The absolute best I've ever tasted!! Can't wait to go back! The topper to great food was the great service fast friendly and never ran out coffee!

1  Thank Surfergirl080
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently was working in the Flagler Beach area of Florida.
I was teaching a photographers workshop there and doing several photo shoots in the area.
I was there for 5 days total.
Three of the mornings I ate breakfast at Oceanside.
And two afternoons ate lunch there.

I HIGHLY advise both!

The Anthonys breakfast is great!!
Awesome french toast!
Delicious sausage n' cheese omelet!

The double patty hand made burger was great for lunch!
The staff were friendly and fast.
The owners were very friendly and involved.

Looking forward to my return to Flagler beach and my next visit to Oceanside beach Bar and Grill.

1  Thank mrfstop