“Best burgers I have ever had!”
Review of Turtle Shack Cafe

Turtle Shack Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Turtle Shack is a must stop whenever we visit Flagler. The blue ribbon burger is the best I have ever had, hands down. The portions are HUGE! The staff is friendly and competent and the atmosphere can't be beat.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Oceanfront dining, indoor and out, doggy friendly! The owner and staff are friendly and attentive. I get the skinny A1A burger with clam chowder because I can't get past how good it is, but I've heard the crab cakes are yummy, too! Oh, and I CAN vouch for the peanut butter pie - GOOD!
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your daughter, Sawyer!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nothing special about the decor - Florida Beach style 1940. The atmosphere was up-beat and the crab cakes were out of this world!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us over 10 years ago, and any time we are in the area (within 50 miles) we go out of our way to stop by. The burgers are huge (we sometimes have to share one!) cooked to perfection and have the best flavor of any I've ever eaten. The turtle stack at the Turtle Shack is the one recommended by my friend, but honestly, everything I've ever eaten there is fantastic. My daughter had the fish tacos, and was very impressed - and trust me, that's not easy to do. The homemade chips are wonderful. Honestly, I could live on their porch - the views, the friendly service - I would never leave - truly one of my favorite places in the world.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We Have lived in Flagler Beach for five years now. Never have visited this restaurant. Decided to stop by today because we heard they had the best burgers in town. They were right. Awesome burgers. Awesome view. Loved sitting outside and looking at the ocean. We will be back!!

2  Thank Kathy C