“Check out breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Big Easy Cafe - CLOSED

The Big Easy Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Description: A New Orleans style eatery serving Cajun & Creole fare. Great friendly service, reasonable prices, very adequate portions. We offer beer & wine. Open for Dinner till 8pm on Friday only. Reservations Recommended. Beignets offered on the patio on Friday & Saturday from 8am-11am.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Check out breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

People were very nice, and the breakfast was yum, however only served a few days a week so be sure to call to the exact days and times:) Cheap eats too, and even have outdoor seating- to enjoy the Florida weather:)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of eating lunch here as we were passing through Flagler Beach. We started lunch with some of the most delicious seafood gumbo we have ever eaten! Then, I had half of a muffaletta - I am a big guy and I was only able to eat half of that wonderfully flavorful sandwich for lunch - my wife had the second half of the half for supper. My wife had the shrimp tacos - again wonderful. The food was great and so was the price!

The real treat however was getting to meet the owner and her husband - they made the meal even more delightful.

Whether you are just passing through Flagler Beach or staying for awhile I highly recommend stopping and enjoying some of the cajun food - you will enjoy it!

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent Food; Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The entire family loves this restaurant! The food is excellent. We like to visit on friday or saturday morning for the beignets and Cafe Du Monde coffee. You can sit outside and watch people at the Flagler market. Also, the gumbo, shrimp po-boys and bread pudding are wonderful. The staff is friendly and service is great. It's a casual environment and I love the New Orleans style decorations complete with a wall of beads. It is within walking distance to the Flagler Pier.

“NOLA in Flagler Beach.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Down here visiting and taking a break from the N. Minnesota weather. Stopped for lunch- I had the Gumbo and my wife had a beef sandwich. I liked the Gumbo especially with the selection of Hot Sauces to try. The best part of a "Po-Boy" in New Orleans is the bread and the Big Easy meets the mark! Nice conversation with the owner during a quiet moment and a promise to return for some bread pudding when not so full!

• Visited February 2013
“high hopes fell short”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

After hearing good things about the cafe my wife and I tried it out. Service was just ok, they didn't seem happy to be there. Food was good when it came out hot. Our rice and beans were cold and so was our soup. Was hoping to find a new authentic spot but the search will continue.

1 Thank newscorp