“Breakfast on Sunday”

Java Joint Beachside Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: While it may be the specially chosen coffee that draws you in, Java Joint offers a vast variety of tasty treats ranging from a cheeseburger on the beach at 7 am to our own Fresh daily crab cake eggs Benedict all day that keeps you coming back for more. Our specially chosen coffee beans are roasted weekly to perfection so that our customers have the best! We are one of the few restaurants in the Flagler Beach area that provides the perfect outdoor dining with spectacular views of the ocean.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This place is great, Outside seating across from the ocean, great coffee, great food, great service and friendly staff. Don't miss this great little place for a super breakfast.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was a fun brunch for my wife and I. Super ocean views and great people watching from the outside wrap around porch seating. Food was considerably beyond our expectations. Suggest sticking to the outside for the views, inside could use improvements but it is beachside.
Their huge burrito was a hit with us not just in taste but even in price. Good mimosas too.
Best visited when it's not too hot as it is outside in Florida after all. Would be an even better experience with a bigger awning, but still a good time!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very disappointed ! We were encouraged by some friends to try this establishment for breakfast.We were told it was great. We tried. Not good at all.Service was very slow,we were seated next to a family as if we were apart of this family. ( Very Close ). They didn't appreciate it either.When someone came by to take our order,we were never given menus. No coffee was offered up . Just " What would you like to eat ".We asked for some coffee,and a cup of tea.10 minutes later,another server asked, " What would you like to eat ". Can you believe this.. No coffee,no tea. So we ordered. more then 15 minutes later,our meals came out,eggs were cold and soupy,potatoes over cooked and cold. It was a mess. When we complained,some other server comes by and asks, How was everything ?I nearly spit.No one ever came by to apologize or comp part of our meals.The next day we went to the Ocean Beach Bar and Grill, wow what a difference.Service on the spot,coffee,as you sat down and the best breakfast we had since we moved to the area.Java is just a joint,as far as I'm concerned.

1  Thank Revele
Reviewed September 22, 2013

First time here, loved the view and beachy/surfer vibe. Didn't love my coffee and think it might have been due to the type of creamer they had (kinda like liquid Cremona...yuk). Service was casual and missed bringing the 2nd cup of coffee my companion ordered but I can overlook this given the outstanding location, great reggae music and delicious breakfast burrito!! Hope to visit again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and have never left unhappy. These are all the nicest people and you could not ask for a better view. This time (and lately), the service is very slow and the food is not what it used to be. Luke tempature, not cooked properly and a 45 min wait for your meal. I really hope they can tighten up these issues. I will return in hopes of improvements.

1  Thank Coast_of_the_Palm