“Great clean room without the frills and it's near (~1 mile) the Flagler pier!”
Review of Ocean Front Motel

Ocean Front Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Ocean Front Motel
Ranked #8 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is an older hotel but clean and excellent location with only the 2-lane road separating you from the beach. Stairs to the beach are in front of motel. Also Adirondack chairs on the dunes overlooking the beach. Room 19 has private balcony with chairs for opportunity to relax and unwind near your room! No fancy frills but decent and clean at a great price (especially off season)!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Ember88
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I visit Flagler Beach twice a year and stay only at this motel. It is probably a 2-3 star rated motel and it is old, so I cannot complain when I pay so little. It is clean, bug free and accepts pets without paying a $$ nightly. It has a one time pet fee regardless of how many pets and how long you stay. I love that they nice clean white ceramic title floors as I HATE carpet used in more expensive motels, which is probably never cleaned. I feel comfortable taking my shoes off. I've checked out late and have seen them wash ALL the linens, even the bedspread, after every patron left. I enjoy the ocean view from my room's window. Many will complain thinking they should have 5 Star amenities while paying a 2 Star price. For the price I can vacation more often and for longer. For the many times I've been here in the past 5 years, the personnel have been very friendly, helpful and go out of their way.

Room Tip: The upgrade room has it's private balcony.