“Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Beverly Beach Camptown Resort
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Oh my goodness.... What a fabulous place to stay. Location... Location... Location... and this campground has location. How great it is to be just steps from the Atlantic Ocean beach. Every morning you can watch the sunrise while dolphins play in the surf.

Bevery Beach Camptown is very well maintained and the facilities and grounds are clean and orderly.

The office staff, Ingrid, Geleta and Claire, are very professional while also being friendly and courteous. They always great you with a smile and a cheerful hello. What a great way to start your day! These women always go above and beyond to help make your stay memorable.

The maintenance staff, Lance, Warren, Ron and Lee, are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They are always available to lend a helping hand.

I have been here 3 months and have met the nicest RVers. Many have been coming here for years. Some of the people I have met will remain life long friends.

This is my first long term stay at Beverly Beach Camptown and my stay exceeded my expectations. I will be sad to leave tomorrow but I have already booked reservations for next summer. This resort is like "A Little Bit of Heaven".

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Biddybalardo

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went to Beverly Beach 3 years in a row, the price increased too much for me. What was 1300$ will now be over 3,000$ to 5,000$ depending on how Sid Patel (the owner) feels.

We are cramped right next to the other site, you can hear kids running in the RV next to us, it vibrates, they are 2 feet from us. We were lucky, we could open our awning but they have the bad habit of putting trailers where a motor home should be or vise versa, then you end up with someones sewer hose by your picnic table.

We were at one end of the campground and they kept putting large groups of people in tents, one weekend we counted 22 people! They walked through our site to then walk on the wall and go to the beach. It gets very disruptive, not to mention the barking dogs, loose dogs, smeeling overflowing garbage bins, (only one) and an owner who would not care less.

Staff is very nice, but when we were there Sid fired his best man for no reason and it did not help. We will never go back there, and we know of at least 6 couples who will not either.

We were there from the end of March to the end of April. The campground is usually 30% full, sometimes on weekends it gets more crowded. Sid is making sure he will get an empty campground now!

Go to Bryn Mawr, lovely place, clean, right by the beach, large lots and some shade, not to mention near St-Augustine which is an absolutely beautiful city.

RL

Room Tip: If you are silly enough to go there, ask for sites with the lowest number. Usually quieter on the be...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank CotonQuebec
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I should have heeded the trip advisor warnings...

The Weather Channel's 30% chance of rain turned into a tropical storm, tornado warnings, 50 knot winds, and a power outage. We left two days early for the safety of our family.

When I asked for a refund or credit for the two nights I was then made aware that the campground offers neither. The only reference to this policy is on the receipt after they run your credit card. The no refund policy is not published on the web-site, or in the rules and regulations handout, and is not told to you up front when booking or checking in.

I addressed my issues to the manager who was unwilling to help. I asked to speak with someone who could address my issues and I was referred to the campground owner, Mr. Patel.

Mr. Patel is a late fifties, 5'4" Indian fellow who says he has owned the campground for 32 years. Upon addressing my issues with him and asking for a credit for the nights he completely lost his mind. This guy through out weird incoherent analogies, stormed back of forth waving his hands saying "this is America -- I can run my business they way i want", he told me he did not have time for me and to go away -- at one point he said he was going to unzip his pants -- that's when I stopped him and asked him if he was a business owner or a thug. I was amazed. It was a scene. I watched Mr. Patel's little show drinking my coffee and laughing. When I thought he was done I asked him if he had seen his trip advisor reviews. He followed me out of the office yelling "see...the business is working!!!" as he pointed to his quarter-full campground.

Mr. Patel has overestimated the value of the view. Small RV spots will lead to crowding when/if this place gets full, the breeze blows sewer stench throughout the campground, and the beach is small, steep, and un-kept. In addition, the sea wall provides a significant drop -- not good for kids.

If you are looking at staying at Flagler Beach -- try Gamble Rogers State Park -- better yet -- stay at Bryn Mawr in St. Augustine.

Mr. Patel is exercising poor business practice and clearly should not be dealing with customers. This is the first and last time we will stay at Beverly Beach Camptown. Mr. Patel does not deserve our money...or yours.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
11  Thank pjoepondo
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thanks to all our guests who review their experiences at Beverly Beach Camptown RV Resort. We try very hard to please everyone and have rules which allow campers to have pleasant neighbors and an enjoyable time. Our staff and management take suggestions seriously and are always working to improve both our property and our services. Our three camping options include the Elite oceanfront sites, directly on the beach, with the highest rates;our Premier oceanview sites which are 100' from the beach; and the most economical sites, which are in our Camper's Village, west of A1A and 300' from the ocean. Camper's Village sites measure a minimum of 25' x 70' and have additional parking. The rates for Elite and Premier sites are guaranteed for 2012; the rates may vary for Camper's Village, depending on what specials we are offering. Our reservations specialists are happy to help with the choice of the best rate for your stay. Confirmations are sent by e-mail or US mail. Come stay with us on the beach!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Buyer beware! The RV's are sandwiched in like sardines...not even enough room to put your awning full out without impeding on and or touching your neighbors camper! Our picnic table was sitting on top of our neighbors sewer hose (I wish I could post the graphic picture here, but it will not upload!) with nowhere to move it to, as our camper was backed all the way in as far as it could go! We did not stay ocean front and by the time all the campers packed there way in across the street, you could not see through at all...nor could you get through their campsites to the only way to gain beach access down the stairs of the sea wall! Then their was the problem of the NOISE! WE have a family with children!!! It is great to party but at 2 in the morning when the music is STILL blaring and you can't get the kids to sleep...it becomes a really bad mini-vacation for mom! Very disturbing. What a waste of money and a long weekend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Susan G
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I am real disappointed in the way you treated your customers during a trying time. I understand you cannot control the weather but your unaccommodating attitude is unacceptable. I did not want a refund, just to reschedule the time we are not using. I was also disappointed that there were no Memorial day activities planned as usual and I find this disrespectful to military men and women who served and died for this country, maybe this has to do alot with the ownership of this place of business. I know I will never be back, I can assure you you are not the only campground on the beach in Florida. I am also sharing this with the BBB and the local media.
Disappointed Customer,
Anthony Grego

Room Tip: Stay Away!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Prices have increased tremendously...This campsite was never great, the only thing going for it was the Ocean and sadly now that is not even worth the huge price increase. You will place your RV on a parking lot with one Palm Tree, you may face another persons waste hose, the bathrooms are ok, the laundry is ok...the owner is rude and argumentative, even his wonderful staff cannot compensate for the awful change to this place. We will not be back. We had been coming for 5 years

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Fred H
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

I am writing this now to support those longtime friends who will not return to what once was our very best winter and summer vacation spot, Beverly Beach Camptown. Absolute greed has blinded the owner. During our 8 day stay which was supposed to be 2 months he raised rates 4 times and changed rules daily. He could care less and we finally left. We had been in the same spot both winter and summer for 12 years. Many, many will not return.

• Stayed: January 2012
#9 of 12 in Flagler Beach
Beach Front Motel
Beach Front Motel
#10 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Beverly Beach Camptown Resort? Share your experiences!