“Fantastic Views”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Florida
“Fantastic Views”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Sit at a table on the upstairs deck and get a panoramic view of the ocean makes the visit worthy in itself. This is one busy place but the staff does a great job getting everyone served and welcomed. It gets a lot of bikers, who are great people not hoodlums so don't be concerned. It is a great mixture of people that adds to the atmosphere.
There is a bar up on the deck and service is great. The food is good but not great. I had a fish wrap which was delicious, my friend had something else that was okay. Doesn't matter, it was good enough to enjoy. I highly recommend Finn's for anyone who visits beautiful Flagler Beach.

Visited April 2013

Palm Coast
“watch your bill”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I go to finn's about twice a month, maybe more. they have so-so food, but you go for the view. went last Friday with a friend had a couple of sandwiches. he had 2 mixed drinks and I had a draught. bill came to $29.07. gave the girl (blonde) a hundred dollar bill, she came back with the change but it was only fifty dollars.(2 twenties and a ten) I called her back to the table, when I pointed out the mistake, she said are you sure and I showed here what was in the bill holder. she hesitated for a moment and said she would be back with the correct amount. when she came back there was only another twenty. I was very upset by that time asked to see my bill with that she is now very upset . she brought the bill and I asked her where the other $.93 cents was. I then asked her did she always round off the bills and how many people had she done this to. I told here that what she had done was wrong. may be a long time before I go back there. to bad.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank Karen L
“Finns.. Not family friendly.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Steer clear of here if you want to sit and have a meal.This place has an appeal that the more hardend drinking crowd likes. It draws the weekend warriors,as well as the commited biker gang types. We made a mistake thinking we could just drop by for a beer and something to eat,but when we walked in, we were greeted with some gross ladies flashing their stuff as they were playing pocket pool, and the profanity was well over the top.If a reckless life style is your preference,then you won't mind this establishment.To be fore warned is to be fore armed...

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Revele
Huntington, West Virginia
“Views and more views.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

What a view! What more can I say. I can't comment on the food because my group only had a couple drinks on the top deck. If you are looking for a great spot to relax and take in the great ocean view then this is the place.

Visited October 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great atmosphere and service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We make our annual pilgrimage to Finn's, around an hour from home. Always have the beer battered fish with a side of onion rings, nice peppery coleslaw,followed by peel and eat shrimp. Sit upstairs and enjoy the ocean view. This was the first place that I ever saw a whale in Florida. Not gourmet food but great fun place to visit and again, the beer battered fish has a crispy exterior and. Is flaky and juicy.