“Excellent all around! ”

Maggie's European Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: European, German, Central European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Please note that Maggie's European bakery & cafe has been sold and no longer exists.
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I went to Maggie's a few weeks ago with my fiancée and it was wonderful. I had the crapes and my fiancée had the American breakfast. The service was great. The food was fantastic and the menu was extensive. The decor and ocean view was outstanding. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Industrialkitti6
There are newer reviews for Maggie's European Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We live in a neighboring community and visit Maggie's many times a year . Foods are always prepared and presented beautifully .. Taste is excellent and lots of choices. Definitely is a European flair .. Maggie, her family and staff are to be congratulated!

1  Thank GreyOwl244
Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you're looking to have a great breakfast with a beautiful view, this is the place to go. Julie was congenial and there when you needed something. We will definitely return for breakfast and/or lunch.

1  Thank LPalmieri
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in the lavender building across from the Flagler Beach Pier. We had a German meat breakfast, strawberry with banana and Nutella crepes and nut lover crepes. Good value for the money. Bakery shelves were full and since we were here on a Wednesday morning one can assume the items were possibly left over from Sunday. Staff was very pleasant and portions were plentiful. I would go again but probably wouldn't go out of my way to go.

2  Thank patty S
Andrzej1222, Owner at Maggie's European Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback on our cafe, it's location and it's food. We wanted to be different by offering things we grew up on within our family. However the assumption you made that our baked goods on Wednesday were possibly leftovers from Sunday is untrue. We have a newspaper delivery person that knows just how early we come in to be able to offer a nice selection of fresh baked goods to our guests as we start our day extremely early on Wednesday. We really take pride in our cafe and we hope one day you will come in and enjoy our baked goods and see for yourself how fresh they are. We rarely have leftovers on Sundays and whatever item or two that may be left, they are shared with our staff or donated to make others happy. We are always baking something throughout the week just to keep our bakery case as full as possible each day because everything we bake is baked from scratch. Hope you will visit us again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I talked my husband into having breakfast here as a change of pace when we were vacationing in July 2013. We have visited the area many times but had not tried this place. I loved it; he thought it was average. I particularly loved the atmosphere. He felt strange he said drinking from little tea cups with his pinkie turned out. Like I said, I loved it, the food was great, had the french toast, and loved the little tea (coffee) cups with my pinkie turned out. Hubby thought it was more of a "girlie place" more fitting for my girlfriends and me, but then again, he is a man's man, not a suit and tie kind of guy, not that anyone was wearing a suit and tie, but with the painted purple/lavender decor, he felt out of place. I will be back but with my girlfriends. We need to visit in the afternoon for dessert, he loves sweets, maybe then he'd "feel better" with a sugar high!! I loved it!!

1  Thank Debbie P