“Very nice place to visit”
Review of Flagler Reef

Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: An artificial reef near St. Augustine that has been a popular spot to catch grouper and snapper since the 1950s.
Monticello, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place to visit”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This Is a very clean place people are friendly and the food is good every where. the pier is nice if you want to fish and the beaches are endless.

Visited February 2013

Port Orange, Florida
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Everything, The Beach was wonderful. I loved the color of the sand. The restarant was alsome. Best Pizza I ever had in my life. I love Pizza & this was honestly the best. The pool was like a sana. Can't wait to go back next week for a visit with one of my bestfriends.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Pink Beaches”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We did a day trip to Flagler Beach with my parents from Orlando. It was a bit longer of a drive than I would have liked, but the experience was worth it. The sands there are pink from the crushed shells (so this is not a shelling beach, they are all small if you find any). But this is a great place to find sharks teeth. There were a lot of people stooping like they do in Sanibel, but for teeth not shells. The water was still chilly in comparison to where we go in Coco and Tampa, but was a great day to catch some sun.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Grifftx
Kettering, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“The best beach in Florida.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stumbled across this stretch of coast en route from st Augustine to Daytona and have to say it is idyllic. Saw diving pelicans, burrowing crabs and dolphins about 30 yards off shore. Other than Naples on the west coast I think it's the nicest stretch of coast of Florida including the keys.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Simon354

Been to Flagler Reef? Share your experiences!