“Fresh Fish Lovers Delight”

Flagler Fish Company
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: The Flagler Fish Company uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to prepare meals that are guaranteed to please. Our creative chefs offer mouth-watering appetizer and entree features that change daily as well as a variety of lunch specials. A combination restaurant and retail market, people come to The Flagler Fish Company for the freshest seafood available. Beer and wine available.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A Bistro atmosphere with very good food, though not a full liquor license. Sides are good, too, especially the seaweed salad.

There are newer reviews for Flagler Fish Company

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is the best quirky fish join in Flagler Beach. We live in the area and go by ourselves and always take visiting friends and family. It is a fish market but everything is fresh and clean so there are no fishy smells and you can order from the menu or pick your fish from the display, choose your cooking preference and your sauce. The sides are excellent, we recommend the portabella, tomato and asparagus salad. We love the fish dip and the homemade chips. Although it is not right on the beach, the food is much better than the beachfront choices and you can always take a very short walk to the ocean after lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

On a recent RV trip, we decided to spend a few days in Flagler Beach. I read all the reviews of local restaurants and went to several- but our favorite was Flagler Fish Co. One visit was not enough because we couldn't decide which item on the menu to try. They all sounded wonderful and that certainly proved to be true. We had shrimp scampi and crab cakes the first time and a couple of the fish entrees the second time.. A variety of fish and other seafood items are delivered fresh twice a day so there are always excellent fresh seafood to select from And there is a great variety of side itmes- not just the usual fries most places offer. I would recommend the asiago potatoes, asparagus and green beans. I know green beans don't sound that special but these were fabulous. Almost forgot the prompt and friendly service. Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The other day my husband and I were asked what were our favorite restaurants. Immediately my husband said Flagler Fish Company. Quite frankly I was surprised because I knew he liked it but didn't know how much. He went on to explain how he nor any of our guests have ever had anything but a wonderful meal. Just thought I should share. Also, I love the different options including a wonderful steak and huge delicious peanut butter brownies. The asiago potatoes are incredible.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went for dinner. Had salmon, scallops, shrimp and a fish sandwich among the members of our party. Portions very good. Sides included asiago potatoes, steamed asparagus, mushroom tomato asparagus salad, and green beans. Service staff was very good to recommend cooking methods and sauces. Fish dip and homemade chips greeted us upon sitting down. Would definitely eat there again.