“Best Restaurant in Flagler Beach”

Flagler Fish Company
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Flagler Fish Company uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to prepare meals that are guaranteed to please. Our creative chefs offer mouth-watering appetizer and entree features that change daily as well as a variety of lunch specials. A combination restaurant and retail market, people come to The Flagler Fish Company for the freshest seafood available. Beer and wine available.
“Best Restaurant in Flagler Beach”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having property in Ormond Beach, FCC has quickly become our favorite spot to eat and a definite recommendation for people staying in our house. Being from the south, I'm very particular when it comes to shrimp and grits. FCC makes one of the best dishes I've ever had. When in season, their mussels are incredible too. I haven't had anything there that I didn't like. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited July 2013

“Delicious tuna!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of local and non local fish, cooked to perfection! Waiter recommended a nice white wine to accompany our fish selection. He made a good recommendation. We enjoyed our wine as we dined on scallops, swordfish and one of the best tuna steaks we'd ever had. We look forward to our next meal here.

• Visited July 2013
Ocala
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you appreciate truely fresh seafood, you have to try Flagler Fish Company. It's an authentic coastal seafood experience. Other restaurants may have a fancy atmosphere and serve overly prepared, generic dishes, but this is the real deal. Small, busy, but welcoming, this local favorite serves honest seafood at affordable prices. You can order from the menu and enjoy a sitdown meal or order uncooked seafood to go at their glass counter which is stocked with catch of the day selections. The shrimp were huge! Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Ordered to go”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped by here with the full intent on ordering from the market to cook back at the condo. We bought oysters, crab cakes and shrimp. It was some of the best I've had. The shrimp were huge as well as the oysters. The crab cakes did not have a lot of filling in them like most do, it was mostly crab. The place was very busy and the staff was friendly and helpful. This is a small place inside and very casual. Next time we visit the area we will be ordering from the menu.

• Visited May 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best in Flagler Beach!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

One Wednesday on my way back from Daytona I stopped had lunch at FFC. The shrimp burger was so delicious. It was juicy and very flavorful. My husband and I went to dinner that Friday and the place was packed. We ordered a drinks and sat outside for a few minutes before we were. Once seated we had the smoked fish dip and it was very good. I had the lobster roll and it was cooked to perfection. Our waiter was very friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend FCC to anyone in the area looking for fresh, well made seafood and great service.

• Visited June 2013