“Great food but annoying no reservation policy”

Flagler Fish Company
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: The Flagler Fish Company uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to prepare meals that are guaranteed to please. Our creative chefs offer mouth-watering appetizer and entree features that change daily as well as a variety of lunch specials. A combination restaurant and retail market, people come to The Flagler Fish Company for the freshest seafood available. Beer and wine available.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great food. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Atmosphere lacks - you're baically sitting in a fish store. Annoting no reservation policy keeps me from coming more often.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

If it weren't for the fact that this restaurant came highly recommended, I would've walked out because it is not very inviting indoors. Obviously, people do not care because it is always busy there. The food here is consistently delicious and the fish is always fresh. The sauces that are offered for some of the fish dishes are amazing. It does get crowded so either go early or be prepared to wait a while as there are not many tables. They prepare your fish for you anyway you like which is really nice. You can pick your fish from the glass case in the front. Staff is always friendly and good service.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We ate here on our recent trip to Flagler Beach Fl. The fish was very fresh and prepared how you like which we really enjoy. The sides need some work which would have enhanced the overall dining but really come here for the freshest fish in town. It is very small and gets crowded fast. Our only complaint was when we asked what was available today (people were in front of the case when we arrived ) they neglected to advise they had soft shell crabs which I would have absolutely ordered.
Wine and beer menu is adequate providing decent options.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I wandered in here for lunch on my own and started with their White Fish Chowdah, which was excellent. They have an assortment of fish sandwiches for $10 for lunch and I had a hard time choosing between the lobster roll and the blackened fish. The blackened fish was so good I had to close my eyes and sigh. On my next visit, I'm going for the lobster roll. They also have a really nice fish market with fresh fish to go. I love this place

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We came across this place by chance and what a nice discovery. The food was excellent. It appeared to be a strange way of buying lunch in that you paid that days market price for the seafood/fish that you chose but it was most definitely worth it. The staff were excellent and attentive. Would thoroughly recommend searching this place out.