“Flagler Beach staple”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place offers all the standard fish platters and does them well. Nothing gourmet but it is a favorite. Large prime rib is good, it's a good place to go with a group.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

A bit pricey, noisy, ocean views, plenty of parking, food was good, service good. With a group of 5, nothing negative was said about the place except it being a bit noisy

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I visited Martin's with my family for lunch since I own Pan Con Todo Cuban Cafe in Flagler Beach and I never get a chance of getting out to eat, my customers had mentioned how good there lunch was so we stopped in before school began on Easter Break and the prices were good and the Lobster was great. I recommend this place for lunch anytime. My husband had there prime rib it was to die for.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We pulled in the lot and it did not look good in the middle of a residential neighborhood we walked in and were gretted by a BubblyCourtious and very professional waitress then we ordered I had the King cut Prime Rib Wife had seafood son had crab legs daughter had Steak Adopted son had Pork Chop's. We received our food about 20 mins later and my jaw dropped that was the BIGGEST Prime Rib I ever saw 8" round and at least 4" thick cooked to perfection every one loved their food and for all that plus a Calamarri App was $117.00 where we are from that would have been a $225.00 Bill. Going back before we go home definatly worth the trip.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were a party of 6 and had friends recommend Martins. I was skeptical due to TripAdvisor ratings but tried it anyway. Overpriced, food was bland and was charged $2.50 because my 11 yr old was not very hungry and I made the mistake of saying to the waitress that she would just eat off of my place. That is when I found out it would be $2.50 to share a dinner. With an 11 yr old? Seriously? Anyway, paid it so as to not cause a scene. Porkchops were totally unseasoned and tough. My husband swore his strip steak was horsemeat. Baked potatoes were small and mushy. Bread was good and my parents ordered potato soup and it was good. Maybe the seafood was better as there seemed to be quite a few in the place ordering seafood entrees. Oceanside Grill is practically next door and beats Martins hands down. With tip our total bill was pushing $100 with 2 in our party only ordering bowls of soup and soft drinks. We are moving to Flagler next year and will not recommend Martins to visitors.

L Bishop