“Afternoon high tea” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London , United Kingdom
“Afternoon high tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Loved everything...lots of fancy cakes, yummy salads and the service was great. Friendly staff and very clean environment.

Visited June 2012

Fernandina Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

Exactly what you have come to expect from Starbucks! Friendly and efficient staff with consistently yummy treats for the palate.

Visited February 2012
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“The best coffee and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is a wonderul place to meet, drink coffee or tea, and enjoy a snack. The staff was wonderful because they created a coffee just for me. I am allergic to caramel flavoring, so they figured out a way to make it with the drizzle. I often stop by before dawn and every one is friendly, warm, and helpful, even at that early hour.

Visited April 2012
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“How do you rate a Starbucks?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

How do you rate a Starbucks?

Well here is how . . . I’ll give you the secret . . . when you buy a lb of coffee you are entitled to get a free coffee!

Did you know that? I didn’t! I bought my coffee there for years! Since the day they open! And between my office and my house I spend over $500 a year in coffee! Only a couple of months ago I was asked by the counter person if I wanted my free coffee . . . What free coffee I asked? And then of course I got an explanation!.

Later on I saw her being reprimanded by her manager who was telling her that she is not supposed to offer . . . she has to let people ask for it (?!)

What good is a promotion if people don’t know about it??? Seriously!

So now, I get my coffee . . .and according to my calculation they own me over 300 cups which I will never get.

They recently redid the interior, removing the couches and replacing them with chairs and tables . . . more seating capacity but less comfort.

Poo on you . . . I am still there every week to get my lb of coffee though, AND my free cup, darn it!

Visited April 2012
Amelia Island, Florida
“Yes...Amelia Island has a Starbucks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

On Sadler in a strip center Starbucks is always busy with tables outside, inside and a counter to sit as as well. Typical great coffee and treats and friendly staff.

Visited March 2012