From the night I called from another "hotel" next door (which shall not be named in this review and I was ready to turn around and drive 8 hours back home rather than be there), Catherine at the front desk was like an angel sent especially for me! She got me in the next day and for the rest of my vacation. As a woman traveling alone, location and personnel are everything. Honestly, this was one of the nicest stays at any hotel I have ever experienced. I felt safe and at home. When I arrived I met Candice, I kid you not-the world's greatest housekeeper. All the people in this hotel made me feel at home. No question was too much. Everyone, even passing in the hall, wanted to make sure everything was good for me. It was even better than the concierge at a much higher price who welcomed me every time I returned to the hotel.
THe room was excellent. Clean, cozy, comfortable. That's what you want, but the people made this hotel. I cannot rave enough. And, if you are the manager reading this, these folks deserve a raise. By the way, everyone also made Dusty, the mini dachshund wonder, feel like their very own. Plus, this was his very first stay at a hotel, and I can't imagine a better place for him to make that transition. Simply the best.
I cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, and most of all, your kindness.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL