“Good family fare”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Love their "Cheeseburger Wrap". Understand the ownership has changed and have not been there since this happened. It is [was] a sports bar, so can get a bit noisy. Think they may start serving breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This has consistenly been one of our favorite spots to visit from time to time over the years that they have been here on Amelia Island. However, we read recently that new owners/managers had taken over and that it had been renovated. We visited recently for lunch and were really disappointed. We both ordered Angus burgers and fries. Our server promptly brought our iced teas to us but never came back to check until the food was ready. We sat for a long time with empty glasses and no one noticing. They were not very busy so that wasn't the problem. Finally the food arrived and my husband's order was wrong. His burger was also extemely greasy. The fries were unimpressive. The renovations have updated the TVs to flat screens and there are many of them so it was much nicer although the carpet is still worn and there are now no sports pictures or memorabilia on the walls. There was no mirror in the men's bath which was odd. Maybe they are not finished renovating? Our biggest concern was the service being so inattentive which is not how it used to be at this restaurant. Not sure if it is the management changes or if we just got them on a bad day but we were really disappointed. Not sure we'd recommend a visit right now based on our recent experience.

1  Thank BnG85
Reviewed April 16, 2012

You know? Beef O’ Brady in my opinion is an overlooked brand.

Sometimes we scratch our head for a lunch or a snack and go through a bunch of restaurants names we like but nothing strikes us until we think of Beef O’ Brady. Of course it’s not five-star food, but, it surely is NOT a dive. Yeah . . . the restrooms could use better maintenance, but the place is clean, simple, well kept, friendly, and the food is always what it is supposed to be!

Wanna greasy burger? Have it! Wanna the awesome Blackened Fish Salad? Have it. The beer is plenty, it is VERY family and group friendly, all the TVs work and the owner is almost always there.

Not sure where to go or what to have . . . outside regular hours? It is a Beef O’ Brady trip for me!

1  Thank Bernard M
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Good family restaurant with plenty of tv screens. Menu selection was good and prices very reasonable. Food was very good, service was good. Being a family restaurant it was a little noisy with kids. Host checked by a couple of times.

1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My family and I visited Beef O'Brady's ysterday and the food was good, but boy the place sure could use a cleaning! I sat down on some food and when I got my menu a small, green piece of something (use your imagination) stuck to my fingers, There were layers of dust on the ledges of the booths where customer sit, I mean think layers of dust! There were two vacuums in clear site, that were broken I know that because the floords were filthy. a card table with pitchres of beverages and dinner ware was positioned next to a main walk thoroughfare, seemed more a convenience for the waitresses, but having so many people walking by and breathing, takling over these opened pitchers didn't seem sanitary. I guess we could have left, but we gave them a chance, but my recommendation would be CLEAN the place up! Make it look clean, neat and sanitary!

1  Thank kentjax