“The Bread!!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Athens, Georgia, United States
“The Bread!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

All our food was good, but the pumpkin bread and sweet jalapeño cornbread were EXCELLENT!!! I think next trip I'll have a salad and extra basket of bread!!!!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Good Crab Cakes”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have gone here twice with friends in our short time on the island (recently moved here) and have enjoyed it both times.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Barbara Jean's is a family favorite.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Every time i have family in town, we have to stop at Barbara Jean's for crab cakes, she crab soup and I always order the vegetable plate.

Georgia
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Awesome breakfast selection. This was our first time eating at Barbara Jean's for breakfast and was not dissapointed. The selection and quality is just as good as their regular menu. Get the Chocolate Stuff!

Mt. Dora, Florida
“Just okay”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I wasn't too impressed with the food here. It was our last night on Amelia Island and I had a hard time deciding where to eat. I picked Barbara Jeans because of the diverse menu. We both had the seafood plate. Everything was fried, except the crab cake. The coconut shrimp were under cooked. The fish had way too much breading. The Crab Cake was cold. The best thing about the dinner was the sweet tea. I don't think I will return. The service was okay. It was just average on the food and service.

• Visited February 2013