“Fantastic take-out! We were so pleased!”
Review of Lucky Wok

Lucky Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We arrived very late in Fernandina Beach on a Friday night. After stopping at Publix to buy some beer, basic snacks and not finding anything to eat that we did not have to cook, we needed something good to eat and quick. I dropped off my hubby at the condo and I headed back out to find some take-out. I noticed the Lucky Wok on Sadler but kept looking around the area to find something that I thought would be "better". After not finding anything that looked very pleasing or quick, I headed back to Lucky Wok and decided to take a chance. So, I go in and this is purely a take-out joint. From the dinner menu, I order shrimp with mixed vegetables with white sauce, General Tso's chicken and a pint of hot 'n sour soup. Oh my gosh. My hubby and I were so pleased with this food. The fried rice was yummy and large egg rolls. The portions of the actual entrees were amazing... we had leftovers for the whole weekend. I visited late (around 10:30pm or so) and all the food was cooked fresh while I waited so I don't know if that made the difference but I would not hesitate to get food here again on a trip to Fernandina Beach! It looked like a Mom 'n Pop operation and the quickie Chinese places we have around our area in Georgia does not compare to this quality. Yum! Yum!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great food, quick and great prices. You can eat in, order out. They always run specials. We love it.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ordered our meal in the restaurant and it was ready to take home within 10 minutes or so. They also have delivery and eat in options (but only a few tables and chairs and no atmosphere.) The food was really good if not typical for a place like this. We had Won Ton soup, pork fried rice and pork lo mein all of which were fresh and tasty. We also had egg rolls (which were OK) and the chicken wings which were really good. Counter service was friendly and quick and they provided plenty of extra sauces for us to take out with our meal. If you are looking for Chinese food without the mega buffet this is a great economical and convenient option. Highly recommended...............

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This place was just like many, many other restaurants of its kind (same pink menu, same pics above the counter, etc.). I would recommend only for take-out. The restaurant itself was uncomfortably hot and there were only a few tables in there. However, we got our food to go and it was pretty good.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Across Sadler Road from Walgreen's - just minutes from the hotel.