“Wonderful breakfast in a beautiful courtyard!!”

Bright Mornings Bistro & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

2 adults+2 teenage boys+1dog+great food=a perfect vacation breakfast. Adults had spinach and feta cheese omelette, boys had peanut butter chip pancakes with peanut butter syrup-yummy. And very filling. No need for lunch, even for the teenagers!! And they brought fresh water and doggie treats for our pup:-). Our service was wonderful. Lived the courtyard, very pleasant and cool with dappled sunlight. Wish we could stay longer and eat here again....maybe next vacation.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have breakfast last Sunday at a local eatery. It was given good review by Urban Spoon. I think it was a little off from how the Urban spoon rated it however. We arrived at 9:15 am and were seated right away. Both my companion and I ordered soda. We ended up paying over $2 for soda in a can. Not too pleased with that to begin with. After order our food, we are told that the cook is behind in orders and it may be awhile. Little to say, we ended up eating 1 hour later. Make sure you get there earlier...maybe 7 am. I guess at that point, I should have ordered lunch. I ended up forgetting what I even ordered. The food was average as far as breakfast was concerned.

1  Thank Kim71fernandinabeach
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Excellent breakfasts and lots of variety. The outside area is shaded and usually there is a breeze. The portions are ample and the service is friendly.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food was delicious. The staff was friendly and we really enjoyed the cozy, welcoming feeling. Will definetly be back!

1  Thank kareng_1967
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stopped in on a holiday for breakfast, they were about half full. Very friendly staff and promptly took our orders. Brought us yummy muffin bites while we waited. When they returned with our food, they also brought a tasty treat for our dog. My biscuit sandwich was delcious and very large, I couldn't eat it all. My hubby enjoyed a tasty breakfast of eggs, grits and toast, just the way he likes them. Our cups stayed full of coffee. WE will be back for more breakfasts in the future.

1  Thank s k