“Great rental units, well equipped and private...”
other travelers have booked this property
Elegant luxury, comfortable & remodeled
New sleep sofa in living room Soundproofed and whole house water filter
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Elegant luxury, comfortable & remodeled
New sleep sofa in living room
Soundproofed and whole house water filter
All new cookware and utensils
Amelia is calling you - come get away
Queen Master Suite w private entrance
New linens and memory foam in master
Very private lanai, overlooking lush palms
Huge Screened-in Lanai
Oversized tiled shower with bench seating
Private guest suite with new mattress
Private full guest bath w/shower-tub combo
All new towels wrap you in luxury
washer dryer combo
Amelia Landings Resort-2 blocks to beach
Watch the boats come in from old town
Sunrise on the soft white sand
Catch the sun at Historic Downtown
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fisheagle...
Scarborough
“Great rental units, well equipped and private path to the beach”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a good week here. The condo unit has a great layout, the kitchen area feels more separate from the living room, and even the dining room which is right next to the kitchen, than in most condo rentals. Best open plan condo layout I have ever come across! The kitchen is well equipped. The bedrooms are a good size, and the mattresses and linens etc comfortable. The unit was very quiet. The screened porch is comfortable. Loved the path to the beach through the trees, and having the Egan's Creek Greenway across the road is a real plus for us birdwatchers. The pool looked nice, but is not all-season. Would definitely stay there again!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Simmons8
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“Very nice; conveniently located”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Second Wind is an excellent location--close to the beach and to the town of Fernandina Beach. We walked to the beach and to downtown, although it's also an easy drive. The condo is nicely furnished as a beach house, with many accessories for a day at the beach. Our group of five adults shared the condo for five days and found it quite comfortable. The screened in porch is a lovely location for coffee and conversation in the mornings.
For planning purposes, it's good to know that the washer and dryer are located in what was one of the bedroom closets. That bedroom, however, has plenty of wall hooks for hanging clothes, so we weren't inconvenienced. Another planning tip: The kitchen is tiny. Our group cooked in all evenings, but we were able to make it work with some planning and coordination.
The photo that appears on TripAdvisor has a strategically placed mirror that reflects the living room, but until you look closely, it appears to be a second room off the living room.

Wgcblue
Palm Bay, Florida
“Comfy Beach location home.”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Condo was walking distance to the beautiful beaches and bars. Beds were very comfy. Everything you needed in the kitchen..down to the wine opener, which we always enjoy. We were there to enjoy a Holiday Cookie tour which we were able to drive to in 10 minutes. So close to everything. Absolutely enjoyed our stay and you will too!!

Dec 15, 2016
Thank you so much for such a lovely review, it makes me want to go down there right now. We work very hard at making sure everything goes well during your stay . The downtown are of Fernandina Beach seems to always have something going on. The cookie tour is fun. The islands biggest celebrations is Shrimp Fest that happens in April every year. Once again, thank you for your business and I hope that we see you again next year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Ron
LendseyA2
“Love it”
Reviewed October 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I love the 2nd Wind. It was very clean and equipped with everything that you could possibly need... I mean EVERYTHING. The bed was so comfortable and the patio was to die for. Ron was so helpful. I cannot wait to go back to this amazing Island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Patio
Liked least: The driveway to the condo is very confusing.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 15, 2016
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed
"2nd Wind" It is definitely one of the loves of our life, and it is so great to share it with people like you I was told you took wonderful care of our home and for that I thank you. We look forward to having you back for your next visit to the amazing Amelia Island. Have a wonderful Christmas and the holiday season.
Ron
steverson...
Marietta, Georgia
“Fantastic Owner”
Reviewed October 6, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Ron is a model of how all rental owners should be, a real pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend renting this condo.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 10, 2016
I am sorry the Hurricane Matthew completely blew up your plans. It turns out that the Island has come thru like a champ. It was my pleasure to help you through your decision regarding the storm.
Please keep "2nd Wind" in mind when your plans can all match up again, we'd love to have you.
Tori S
“Nice, Peaceful Villa”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The villa was big enough for my family, well maintained and clean. Ron was wonderful and accommodating of our needs.
The bed in the master room was extremely comfortable.
It was a bit windy on the beach so we spent most of the time at the pool. The pool was large and peaceful.
The kitechen was well equiped for cooking, if you cook on vacation.
I should have explored the porch a bit more because I found lounge chairs for the beach the night before we were leaving.
We had a wonderful stay and if returning to that part of Florida we would return to this Villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed in the master suite
Liked least: Men working 1 day on the porch above us
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 7, 2016
Tori,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at "2nd WInd". I am sorry that you didn't find the beach gear until you were leaving. I am going to adjust our welcome letter to include where the beach supplies are stored. I am glad that you liked the bed in the master bedroom, and for the record the mattress in the second bedroom is the same age and I think very comfortable as well. I know you had some difficulty leaving this review and I thank you for being such a trooper, it means so much to me that you did that. You were a wonderful guest and we would love to have you return any time that you are heading our way. It was my pleasure working with you and I hope you caught your "2nd Wind".

Ron B.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing