“Fantastic Owner”
other travelers have booked this property
Elegant luxury, comfortable & remodeled
New sleep sofa in living room Soundproofed and whole house water filter
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Elegant luxury, comfortable & remodeled
New sleep sofa in living room
Soundproofed and whole house water filter
All new cookware and utensils
Amelia is calling you - come get away
Queen Master Suite w private entrance
New linens and memory foam in master
Very private lanai, overlooking lush palms
Huge Screened-in Lanai
Oversized tiled shower with bench seating
Private guest suite with new mattress
Private full guest bath w/shower-tub combo
All new towels wrap you in luxury
washer dryer combo
Amelia Landings Resort-2 blocks to beach
Watch the boats come in from old town
Sunrise on the soft white sand
Catch the sun at Historic Downtown
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

steverson...
Marietta, Georgia
“Fantastic Owner”
Reviewed October 6, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Ron is a model of how all rental owners should be, a real pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend renting this condo.

Oct 10, 2016
I am sorry the Hurricane Matthew completely blew up your plans. It turns out that the Island has come thru like a champ. It was my pleasure to help you through your decision regarding the storm.
Please keep "2nd Wind" in mind when your plans can all match up again, we'd love to have you.
Tori S
“Nice, Peaceful Villa”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The villa was big enough for my family, well maintained and clean. Ron was wonderful and accommodating of our needs.
The bed in the master room was extremely comfortable.
It was a bit windy on the beach so we spent most of the time at the pool. The pool was large and peaceful.
The kitechen was well equiped for cooking, if you cook on vacation.
I should have explored the porch a bit more because I found lounge chairs for the beach the night before we were leaving.
We had a wonderful stay and if returning to that part of Florida we would return to this Villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed in the master suite
Liked least: Men working 1 day on the porch above us
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 7, 2016
Tori,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at "2nd WInd". I am sorry that you didn't find the beach gear until you were leaving. I am going to adjust our welcome letter to include where the beach supplies are stored. I am glad that you liked the bed in the master bedroom, and for the record the mattress in the second bedroom is the same age and I think very comfortable as well. I know you had some difficulty leaving this review and I thank you for being such a trooper, it means so much to me that you did that. You were a wonderful guest and we would love to have you return any time that you are heading our way. It was my pleasure working with you and I hope you caught your "2nd Wind".

Ron B.
elk4101
Florissant, Missouri
“It was the best place to stay and a great rate.”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I it the jackpot on this find. The condo was a tip top place to stay with pool and tennis courts. It was close to everything you would want to do. Walk to the beach and rental places. It is only a short 8 - 10 min drive to downtown Fernandina. This was a great old city with great shops, restaurants and sight seeing. If you are looking look no further.

Eric & Denise

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was all great
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 24, 2015
Thank you for your kind words. It IS like you are going into another world. The Solitude of "2nd Wind" is amazing considering it's location, and played a big part in our decision to buy it. You two were a pleasure to deal with and I am glad I was able to get you in early. I enjoyed our chats. The two of you are welcome back any time. We'll see if the island got a hold on you like it did with us. "Island Time" is a very special thing,I am happy you got to experience it.
kentuckia...
Madisonville, Kentucky
“A wonderful home away from home.”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The three of us enjoyed our 6 days spent at "2nd Wind." We had wonderful weather and were able to have some special outing planned for each day. Certainly we will recommend your home as a well maintained, quiet, and beautiful place to spend time. The wooded area allowed us to enjoy the screened in porch each morning and evening. We were close to the beach and outstanding seafood plus the central and private location on the Island could not be better.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: Nothing we didn't like.
Your age range 65+
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 5, 2015
Thank you for reviewing "2nd Wind" It is one of the things that is hardest to get guests to do, so I appreciate you taking the time to do so.
I am so happy that your group had such a good time, and that "2nd Wind"
provided the serenity and comfort that you look for in a vacation rental.
Our first year was wonderful, we had many happy guests that were sad to leave, just like I am when I am there. The good news is this special Island is waiting for your return, and we would love to have you back.
You are welcome in our home anytime you plan a return trip. Thanks..
Dawn T
Broxton, Georgia
“So quite and so comfortable.”
Reviewed May 7, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The owner, Ron, was so helpful and friendly.....always prompt to reply to my emails. The property was beautiful... the large oaks were so inviting. The screened back porch was my favorite... so private.....with a sliding door in the master bedroom to access the porch. And the master bed was so comfortable. Not far to the beach,or good eating, if you enjoy walking. Would stay here again, for sure.

Your age range 50-64
May 14, 2015
Thank you for your kind words. We put a lot of effort into making sure our guests are comfortable in every aspect the rental process. Then we deliver a room that is clean, quiet and comfortable in every way so our guests can concentrate on relaxing and having a good time. Please come back and see us again, we'd love to have you. Ron
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing