“Great setting...service...food and drink”
Review of Sliders

Sliders
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sat outside in early December...the band was really great...setting was really lovely! Our server was very helpful in selecting local beer, helpful in ordering and making suggestions, and totally attentive throughout the meal. Both the seafood and non seafood entrees were good. The serving sizes were large and served in a timely manner. I am not a seafood fan...I know, lame, right...but, I ordered the Pulled Pork Sliders, which came with fries. The meal was great, nice portion, the BBQ sauce was very good...and the fries also. No complaint. The seafood order was also good by all accounts. It was a great experience and I would go back in a hot minute!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,533)

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The place was very friendly and in a lovely setting. The food was good but a little pricey for the portion size. Service was a little slow considering the small number of guests.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We went after the GA / FL game. The place was packed. Service was prompt and efficient. Although our orders were messed up, the waitress handled it with tact and took care of us.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The shrimp and grits was outstanding!! Service was A bit slow, but who was in a rush with the ocean ambience!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Chose Sliders for casual dining and thought it would be fun for our six year old. Ordered crab cakes, worst I have ever had, my husband ended up eating the rest of my daughter's chicken tenders and fries, we left very disappointed and hungry.