“Great shrimp”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We ordered the all you can eat shrimp. We got there early for supper, and there were few customers at the time we arrived. I did have to request a 2nd baked potato because the first was not hot. We had both fried and broiled shrimp, and they were great! Cooked just right. Service was good.

1  Thank Teresa G

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Think of a seafood restaurant where the locals mix with tourists. We both had the choose 3 seafood platter with two sides and hush puppies. I had clam strips, shrimp, and scallops with a baked potato and fried okra. Even though it was more food than I usually eat, I managed to eat most of it because it tasted so good. I just had to try their key lime pie so my husband and I shared a slice. It was wonderful.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We have been several times since our stay at Fort Clinch State Park. We happened to stumble upon it our first night here and was very impressed. Small, homy feel to the restaurant, friendly staff, quick service, good prices, and incredible food!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the Hampton in across the street and walked over for dinner one night. Looks like a little hole in the wall place, bit service was great and good was too. The portions were huge for the price. I ordered the grilled red snapper, and got 3 huge fillets, the deviled crab was good, and the catfish portion was huge also. The blacked fish was also very well seasoned. Gator bites were good too, very tender. I would go back next time we are up that way!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Went there with family. Waitress was great and helpful with suggestions. Abundance of food and very good. Even offered to get you drinks to go on a hot day. Reasonable prices.