“Very good , wish we had time for 2nd visit”

Cedar River Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Butler, Tennessee
“Very good , wish we had time for 2nd visit”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very good, friendly and helpful on selections.
Grouper was perfect, large portion-3 big fillets (had left overs) w/sides
Shrimp was also great, large (left overs)
No problems w/anything-this restaurant should be rated much higher than a couple of other places we went (T, CT, SP)
Very good

• Visited April 2014

“Good Food at the Beach”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fun place to go have a meal with the family. The service was good as well as the food. The location is close to the beach.

• Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Good home cooked food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We went to the one in Callahan after a day looking around the area. Service was fast and friendly and the food tasty with good country style food.

Visited January 2014
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Rude employees there”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I called in my order and when I arrived the woman behind the check out was very rude. She would ignore the customers coming in. I watched her bring my order to the front and she et it down. She waited ten more minutes before she came over to tell me it was ready. She was rude checking me out and probably wonders why I didn't tip her. I'm usually a very good tipper but when I am treated the way I was today at cedar river there will be no tip. It will probably be a long time before I go back. I ate at artes pizza last night and the difference between the wait staff is remarkable.

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good value, taste food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Let me say first off that Lisa was exceptional as our server. She made us feel welcome, assisted the newbies with the menu, made suggestions and did everything she could to make our visit a memorable one. Give her a raise, she is a credit to the restaurant. Now to the food, I had scallops in penne pasta with Alfredo sauce and it was delicious, a large portion and accompanied with a bake potato and apple source (my choice) and everything was well prepared and tasty. This restaurant get high marks for value - definitely worth a visit and ask for Lisa, make sure to give her a bit tip.

Visited March 2014