“Island relaxation”
Review of Island Massages

Island Massages
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for your interest in my services. I would like to personally invite you to experience Island Massages to enhance your overall health and sense of well-being. I offer treatments that revive, rejuvenate and revitalize your body, mind and spirit. My goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every client while offering knowledgeable and friendly service. My hope is that you’ll feel confident in my ability to meet all of your expectations and know that my clients are always my number one focus.
Monroe, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Island relaxation”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After three days of intense studying for exams I could feel the tension between my shoulders start to relax the minute I walked in the door. The charm of a 60s zen atmosphere mixed with the relaxing aroma therapy was very calming. The therapist asked what areas I thought I needed concentration but it was obvious she knew what I needed with just the right amount of pressure. I slept like a baby that night and aced my exams the next day!

Visited November 2012

Fernandina Beach, FL
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great Way to Relax”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Island Massages is a lovely, relaxing place to unwind. Carol is responsive to your requests and I always feel so wonderful after one of her massages. Try the hot stone massage!

1 Thank married96
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

An oasis of relaxation with a fantastic massage, what more could you want. VERY reasonably priced! Carol is a gem.

1 Thank DoroNol
Jacksonville, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“All I Can Say Is "Ahh!"”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Massage therapist and a friend wrapped up in one. She does not go with a standard, routine massage, instead taking time to determine your personal trouble areas. I called for an appointment one day out of desperation when I was unable to relieve elbow pain. The therapist determined my range of motion and tender points then gave me a customized upper body massage. Presto! No more elbow pain. Subsequently, I always treat myself and friends to an island massage after moments of extensive physical exertion. The price is right- $55 for an hour.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank 512kate
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highly recommend if you want to feel renewed”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Glad we found Island Massages. Carol was helpful and flexible in setting up our massages while on vacation. Carol is an excellent LMT. The massages were excellent. She identified tight spots and my feet felt like new. Thanks Carol :-)

Visited August 2011